Ahem, christyjo appreciation thread

You guys didn’t miss me while I was gone because you would’ve missed this. Ahem, Christy Jo, this is your thread. Add your nice comments here.

I so can feel on the end of the semester my friend. Reachin’ the and yippiy but ooOOoo so busy busy.

I certainly appreciate her. She’s cool people. :smiley:

Bump.

Again, I appreciate her.

OH MY FRIEND!!! SORRY THAT I DIDNT SEE THIS THREAD EARLIER! SHE ALWAYS MAKES SURE TO SEND ME BLESSINGS AND PRAYERS. WHAT A SWEETHEART!!!

Hugs, and kisses to kristy Jo who supports us with her prayers and blessings. As you will all agree a person who will take time out of thier day to bring blessings and joy to others must be a Top Banana in my book. A small act of kindness goes a long way Thank you so much Kristy Jo. You are a bright Star on our CarePlace ! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

ChristyJo… I can see from what you wrote for gimpy that you are a loving loyal friend. I always enjoy a person who just lays how they feel on the line.
I hope the rest of your week is enjoyable.

You guys are so AWESOME !!! I feel so loved ! And it is finals week so I needed the love , God must have sent all of you as angels into my life exactly when I needed you most !

Oh, I kind of forgot to show my own damn appreciation. Well, you know I appreciate you. You made me feel better when no one cared that I was gone from the board. I wanted to cry. :o(