Any Canadians out there?

Are there any other Canadians in this group, specifically on the east coast.

My husband and I (and our 2 kids) are Canadian; but not on the east coast… we’re in Edmonton, Alberta!

We live in Ontario but originally from newfoundland. My youngest is 15 months with hirschsprung’s disease.

We’re from the Ottawa area and Connor is currently recovering from his pull-through. Doing well so far :slight_smile:

We live just east of Ottawa. I have a 2 1/2 year old and twins (one of which has HD) that are 6 months old

Hello!!
  My name is Shyanne and we live in Red Deer Alberta.  I am a mother to a 5.5 yr old Jennah, Jadyn who is 3 and Shaylah who is 23 months. It is Shaylah that is going througha ll the testing for HD…I have a post on here called Shaylah’s story…if you wanted to have a look!!! It is so nice to hear from a fellow Canadian…as we know NO ONE with this disease that has dealt with the canadian health care system!!!
   I look forward to speaking with you!!!
          Shyanne

----- Original Message ----
To: shylinton@yahoo.com
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2008 11:50:47 PM
Subject: Re: [hirschsprungs] Any Canadians out there?

I’m from Ottawa. My son is 2.5 years old. He has SSHD, had his pull-through when he was 3 months old. He is doing well - still has very frequent BMs. Waiting and hoping he’ll be toilet trained before he starts JK. I’m expecting another boy in March’09, praying that this baby is healthy. Would love to chat with other parents from the Ottawa area.