Anyone out there

hello my names fizzy1 i live in north wales ive been on this website several times and left my journal ! i woz diagnosed with bi-polar last year seem to be floating about in sea and aint no one picked up my smoke flare! 

I see you!!! Guess your flare worked… It seems sometime you need to post post post … Please feel free to add me to your friends list and that way if you ever need someone to listen all you have to do is send me a message…

Fizzy1,
Write your story so we can get to know you a little I am the Mom of a 25 year old son that I’m sure feels a lot like you. He has a pretty good pdoc; maybe i can pass along some advice she has given him. Take care. Write anytime!

Fizzy1,
Write your story so we can get to know you a little. I am the Mom of a 25 year old son that I’m sure feels a lot like you. He has a pretty good pdoc; maybe i can pass along some advice she has given him. Take care. Write anytime!

Fizzy1,
Write your story so we can get to know you a little. I am the Mom of a 25 year old son that I’m sure feels a lot like you. He has a pretty good pdoc; maybe I can pass along some advice she has given him. Take care. Write anytime!

Fizzy feel free to add me to your friends list,i am new to careplace.

Any time you want to chat i'm listening!