Are some people just lost causes?

I feel like i’ve been depressed for years, though not as acutely as now. I’m getting on effexor, have been on it for two weeks. I know things will improve with this, but I don’t know if I’ll ever have the proper motivation to thrive in the world, find a career I truly love, and maybe even have a boyfriend one day. It all seems so hopelessly out of reach…

HI, I’VE BEEN THOUGH ALOT FOR A LONG TIME NOW, AND IT’S LIKE THE THINGS I WENT THOUGH I CAN’T GET THEM OUT OF MY HEAD. IT’S MESSING UP MY LIFE IAM ALWAYS WORRYING, I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO AND I DON’T HAVE ANY ONE TO TALK TO ABOUT IT…

There are no lost causes. All the pain, grief and tragedy of a lifetime can be overcome by a single moment of True consciousness and inspiration. Through forgiveness and acceptance, including of yourself, both the joy and the pain of your experience can be embraced with gratitude for the depth of character, compassion and wisdom it has helped you to develop.

Rest assured, you are both loved and loving, and will always bring valuable and unique gifts of perspective and understanding to those around you, which only you can provide. Begin each day with awareness and gratitude for all that is good in your life. Turn away from negative expectations.

There is no substance to the past, hence it cannot force anything negative to occur in the future. Therefore, you are free to reinvent your life.

With true regard, Aaron

beautifully said Aaron