Depression

I am a house wife with 2 kids.My mind always thinks abt the problems that had started after marriage and I cannot concentrate on anything.I feel as there is no love in me and I feel hopelessSometimes I feel like dying.Getting easily irritated.My biggest problem is with this problem I am not able to shpw love to my kids.

Please some help me to get out of this.

Thanku

DITTO JADE I have been polite long enough but thabitaraj…I would also prefer if you stopped messaging me and commenting on my body parts.

Thanks,
Poppy

This is the most horrible thing I have read on here.
Maybe u should of thought of that before u decided to have kids?
You know, I have tons of empathy and understanding in me for others like me, but there is one thing that I refuse to be empathetic or understanding about. There are 3 posts on here that absolutley disgust me. And it disgusts me that just anyone is allowed to have children and right here is a good example of it in writing.

How can u not show love to your kids? I don’t understand. First of all your kids come first not your marriage do u know that? People wonder why the world is so messed up. Well part of the reason is people like u that ruin your childrens lives. If u can’t give your children love and take care of them properly please try to find someone that can or they will end up like u or worse. It’s not fair to them. Get a heart please or give them to someone that does.

oh my lord, what have i missed. thabitaraj is not really a depressed house wife?