Gay with Beckers

Is anyone else in the same situation? Because it often feels like I’ve been dealt with twice the burden. As if it wasn’t enough that I had to be gay, but now, I have to live with this ugly splotch on my chest?

Sorry to vent, but I just hate that this is something I cannot fix.

Im with ya mates, maybe we can meet up for some drinks and compare BN’s. =p

It’s okay to vent, that is why we have online support groups, threads,
forums, etc…Sometimes you might as well inconvenience a few electrons in
cyberspace to get it off of your chest! Have a great holiday season…
On the bright side, I think everyone has more than one burden to bear. Be
it family problems, finanical hardship, illness and loss, if BN were the
biggest problem in life we would all be pretty lucky.

----- Original Message -----
To: afchai@verizon.net
Sent: Monday, December 24, 2007 6:27 AM
Subject: [beckers-nevus] Gay with Beckers

I’m gay too with a BN and a few other flaws that don’t really make me attractive. Despite the medias telling us otherwise, there are many (below) average looking gays.

Ames: the thing is that society still hardly tolerates gays, despite the progress that happened. Homosexuality is still seen as a flaw and gays are mainly accepted only if they fit the stereotype of the attractive type you’d see as model. If you are gay and disabled or ugly, you are a double minority and therefore completely excluded from social activities and any respect.

My comment sounds a bit too grim, but depending on the environment you grow up, it can be that hard.

hey there… i’m gay too and have a large BN on my upper arm. would love to be in touch with similar peeps. my BN was very hairy though i’m halfway done with laser hair removal treatment then i’m considering having a tattoo…
lemme know if someone is interested for a chat we can exchange info…
best of luck …