Oprah show!

I know that we all can relate to the horror that we face each day.One major reason why this is so difficult is b/c lack of knowledge of this disorder. We know that we are clean and practice good hygiene, but the public does not. I feel that it would be easier if more people were aware of tmau. Even if you would not want to go on tv and discuss this issue can you please go to oprahs website and share your story. I think that if alot of people suggest this issue as a show idea than maybe we can bring more attention to tmau and maybe get a better understanding of this disorder.Just copy and paste the link below. Thanks!!
http://www2.oprah.com/email/reach/email_showideas.jhtml

Hi sunshine,
About four years ago I wrote to Oprah regarding people who have body odor or disorders. At that time I had not heard of tmau. The show she put on was about the co-workers of those who have bo alerting them when they smelled really bad. Some people said that they left notes telling the people that “it was time to was up” and other things of that nature. If we all write Oprah, I think we need to stress that we want the show to be an information forum for those of us suffering. It needs to be medically, physically, and psychologically. Medically for the best supplements we can take. Physically for any soaps or ointments or whatever we can use to make us smell better. Psychologically to deal with the comments from others and have a better out look in life. Just to have hope to keep going.

I tried to write but im having problems im gonna use a friends computer. Altough i havent shared with anyone about my condition other you guys i wouldnt be afraid to tell my story.

i have suffered from TMAU for almost 10 years and as it progressed my life got much harder and more abnormal. there are people who dont have this disorder and proclaim that they do and it looks it has and will make it more difficult for us to get the national attention we need to make our disorder recognized and researched in a serious and professional manner by our scientific and medical society as well as the american people.So what i decided to do is write letters to my local congressman,city council,various health organizations,and Tyra Banks as well as judge hatchett and the REV Al Sharpton . I am also going to go door to door in my community and local area with info on TMAU and ask people to sign their name after reading it and hopefully i can get 500 or more signatures and possibly some people to help make our cause recognized and understood maybe if we all put our fears of embarressment a side and reach out to the public . we may get our disorder attention from the right people or organiztion and get some research and medical help.People really dont care about situations like most of ours but we have to make them aware of our disorder and how it has taken over our lives whether in being jobless unable to provide adacautely for our selves and family or being isolated from our ambitions and adventures because people dont want you around or just the negativity that comes at you when you clearly are sending out positive and approachable signals but most importantly the physical ,mental and social obstacles we have to continually get over with out a resolution or solution.Please please lets get involved publicly and share the thought people that this could be you or aloved one help us get the proper medical treatment and research just as any one else with a disorder.