Is anyone able to detect their own odor?

Great topic. When i first was like this i would have those lingering smells after comin in or leaving a room. I would dread going by a garbage truck or any area that smelled bad because even though i past the area the smell would still linger because it stuck to me. I’m happy i cant smell myself though all the time. I think then i would die, i feel bad enough already. Some days i wish i wouldnt make people so uncomfortable because i cant stand bad odors myself. Other times i wish that people were more sensitive to me im a person to. But i’d prefer not to smell myself then i’d be seriously depressed. I cant smell it on my clothes. But one time i leant someone a sweater a younger person in my family and i heard the sweater smelled so horrible it was being tossed around the classroom because of the stench.

In the beginning I wasnt able to but I can now. When I’m using public transportation they immediately cut the air on when I get on the bus and I can also detect the fishy odor in a bigger setting.

I can also get a good wif when I leave my home or swing a door lol. Sometimes my odor may linger and when I come back into my home or room and I say, “ugh what was that smell…oh its prolly me.”
Its not funny because its hard to live with this but my bestfriend and i have fun with it. I know he loves me and has been there for me through it all(even though he swears up and down that he cant smell a thang). I hope I dont give it to my child.