Lisa-Update and request

Hi–

I can see that the group’s membership has changed quite a bit-- Welcome to all the “newbees.” For all those who know me, I want to let you know that I’ve been pretty sick with terrible pain, had a guided CPB with flexible long needles that avoided going thru the aorta. Still hurting more and more and fevers going up by the minute now. I haven’t forgotten about any of you-- just been way too sick and overloaded to keep up.

I promise that I’ll get to all of you who have sent messages, hugs, and written emails. If you’d like to keep in touch, please, please use my regular email rather than CarePlace. The address is . The website is still being updated and any outstanding Dream FairiEs will hopefully be to you in the next few weeks, assuming I’m well enough to make them. If you had sent a note about the FairieEs via email, I promise I’ll be getting back to you and apologize for the delay.

For all of you sending concern and love, please know that I’m sending a bunch right back to you and hope you’ll understand why I’ve been out of touch for a while.

Thanks to all-- Be well and pain free!

Hugs,

Lisa
(www.lisabard.com)

PS-- I found that when I added pure whey protein to a liquid diet it helped so much with energy levels.

Lisa,
I am one of the newbies and just really learning about C.P.- You certainly
have been suffering and I am so sorry. You are in my prayers.
Love to you,
Jackie

Lisa: Sorry you have been so sick. Glad you are better. Take care, Ellen

Lisa,

Been thinking about you. I do pray that you could get some relief soon. Please feel my hug and know people are here for you. Take care
Keri