Lonely

Hi everyone this group was mentioned to me by a member of another group so I thought I would try it out. Lately I have been feeling really alone. I took a chance lastnight (due to the encouragement of my therapist - in an effort to not push my hubby away like I have in the past and almost ruined my marriage in the process) to tell my dear hubby how hard I have been struggling to keep it all together for the past two weeks. You know pretending that everything is alright so no one will worry. Well his response was “Stop it. If you really want to be better you just have to think differently” Real insensitive and I ended up feeling more lonely than I have in a long time. I just want it all to end and don’t know what to do.

Hi, Fanci…could you please tell me more about the similarities between epilepsy and Bi-polar? That might be something to help my son with! Thanks!

I know about sharing with husbands. Mine is basically supportive and kind as long as he doesn’t have to know the details of my bp or any of my thoughts. Because HE knows how to cure it. His idea is just to get yourself out of that bed and do all those things that are impossible to do right now. If he knew i barely get dressed before he gets home from work, he’d have a cow. I don’t know what the answer is. Im supposed to discuss something with my husband, so says my therapist. don’t know if i will do it or not!