Look here - my family

I finally added a couple pics of my family…if ya wanna check them out…there not great but atleast you can see my loved ones but not me…oooOOOooI hate my pic taken my hubby keeps threaten me with that though he bettter not if he knows what’s good for him

you sound like me…that’s why there’s tons of my kids, dogs…and only 1 of me in my photos…i honestly think i only have like 3 or 4 pics of me and there’s no way i would even think of posting them!!!  lol

I just checked out your family pics…very sweet but would love to see you some day too

It’s the least you can do Velzy. After all Mommy and Sue have finally talked me into adding pics to my profile. If anyone’s camera shy it’s me.I’m not very photogenic.But I figure if they and you were nice enough to talk to me before ya saw me then y’all are really worthwhile friends anyway.So,now mommy that goes for you too. Pic any pics you’d like. Because no matter whatcha say We’re all gonna like ya anyway. From what I saw you have nothing to be ashamed about anyway. See y’all It’s nice too hear from y’all too. S bug hugz “Bricklayer” Bill

Ok I will but it might be a pic from the 80’s possiablly 90’s. I have one somewhat current photo from when I was hospitalized. Hmmm I have to think on this one. Grrr I don’t like my picture taken especially right now when I am double sized because of all the fricken meds they have me on.

Oh sue that’s just what I thought I’d post the pics I would still like to look like. Young thin pretty and still having all the internal body parts.

Yall could do like me… I post older pics of me… not high school or anything… but the pics I post are pics that I think reflect me the best… you know, what I feel like on the inside.  Younger, thinner, happier. I have no idea who the chick is in the mirror or in the photos that were taken of me…

no freakin way am i going to post anymore recent pics…oh the thought makes me cringe!  what you see is what is get and the less you see of me the better!!! my kids and my puppies are much better looking than me!!!  i know ya’ll would still love me…but i can’t do that to you!!! 

DON’T GET ME STARTED ON PHOTOS!!! WHENEVER I SEE A CAMERA I RUN.!!! WHAT IS UP WITH THE REQUEST FOR COLOR PHOTOS OF ME? I GOT SEVERAL REQUEST IN MY INBOX. DO YOU ALL WANT NIGHTMARES OR SOMETHING?!

Shut up Kaydence!!!  All you could ever do is give me sweet dreams.  I put up pictures of my fat ass at the lake!  In full color!  Thank god I had the good sense to take it down… but there is still a very current one of me in my photos…it’s me and my husband.  It was this past summer…so.  All you other lovelys can post away!  Be brave…after all we all need those ‘before’ pics. right?

before what sue???  i get even fatter and uglier??? oh my i couldn’t do that to all of you poor people…see how nice i look hidden behind my computer monitor??  let’s just leave it at that!!!   lol  :slight_smile:

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! BACK THAT TROLLEY UP! HOW COME IT IS OKAY FOR OTHERS TO SAY BAD THINGS  ABOUT THEM AND I CAN’T? HMMMMMMMM. DOESN’T SEEM FAIR TO ME!!!

because my kd dear…you are georgous…we are jealous…i know that’s poor reasoning…but it sounded good!!!  <3

BAD EXCUSE!!!LOL I THINK EVERYONE HAS SOMETHING BEUTIFUL ABOUT THEM. IT IS JUST HARDER TO SEE ON OURSELVES THAN ON SOMEONE ELSE

and it’s very hard to see on me…trust me…maybe before I had 5 babies in 7 years…but now…hell no!!!  They’ve ruined me…ok  really i’ve ruined myself!!!

MO, I DON’T BELIEVE IT. I SAW YOU IN A PHOTO THAT YOU HAD HERE. I THOUGHT THAT YOU WERE PRETTY.PREGNANT BUT PRETTY!!! DON’T MAKE ME COME DOWN THERE!! I MIGHT JUST HAVE TO ''JACK YOU UP"!!! LOL

Ha!!!

hey, make sure you bring those platforms and were on!!! 

Or you could be like me and be brave for just a moment, maybe and hour, post it, then delete it.   I’ve done that a couple of times.  But today, I prude and deleted all my pics…Maybe it will send me on a qwest to reinvent myself.  Put pictures of strangers who I clame to be me!!! No one will ever know now will they??? The wonder of the internet.  A view into what?  Something we think is reality, but is it???

WHICH ONE DO YOU WANT? I GOT A 4 INCH AND A 5 INCH PLATFORM. I CAN RUN IN BOTH!!! LOL