Look here - my family

Somebody figured me out, mine is a work ID pic!

Rachel

okay folks i put mine up what i look like now and my kids are in their 20’s so i am a big girl made myself that way now have to lose it. i was two times smaller or at a least one and a half times. 125pounds lighter and i would be there. so there you got the whole me. are you still going to be my friend? i hope so cause i don’t care what you look like you are still mine…

OOOH RACY! I THINK THAT YOU A BEUTIFUL AND YOU ARE ONE OF MY BESTEST FRIENDS!!! I DON’T GIVE  A BIG RAT’S ASS WHAT ANYONE LOOKS LIKE. I CAN FIND BEUTY IN ALL!

I have never been one o judge my friends on there size. How could I. I am not were I’d like to be but I don’t care if people dislike me for that reason. I always try to like everyone one until they prove to be mean or untrust worthy. I judge my friendship on the honesty factor. I person who says how they feel to you instead of everyone else. Two faced friend is a friend who goes by the weigh side fast in my life. No time for that crap here.

When I figure out how to use my camera, I'll load some pics!

Rachel

OK, FIRST OF ALL MOMMY!!!!  Not before we get fatter,  you wise ass!  Before we get HOT!!!  And I don't mean hot flashes either so don't even go there.  One of these days....maybe with gastric bypass help, we'll be skinny again.  It might be on my deathbed(when I'm 80), but mark my words.

2nd of all, Kay, are the platforms you have all one height...cuz I can't wear shoes that put pressure on my toesies...  and I desperately want to feel tall.

3rd....Racy I looked at your pics....you are beautimus!  And those doggies are kinda cute too.

SUE, THE PLATFORMS ARE A LITTLE TILTED DOWNWARDS, BUT NOT BAD. IT IS PRETTY MUCH STACKED ALL THE WAY AROUND. I LOVE THEM BECAUSE ONLY BEING 4’11 I CAN GET AWAY WITH IT!!!

thanks kaydence and sue…and i hope i didn’t affend anyone what i was trying to say i put my pic up first of being big and i use to be thin so trying to give courage to you others to put yours up.we all have problems inside and outside yet we all have friends here and that is what counts the most!!!  velzy and mommyx5 i will support you. can’t be any worse than mine…    if you don’t want to that is ok tooo you are great supporters here and that is more than pics anyday!!! every one have a good day!!!

ya'll can take a peek at the one and only pic of me in my photos...i'm really quite sure you're not going to see anymore!!!  lol!!!maybe i'll scan the family pic of us all from last year...but don't get your hopes up....you are all beautiful...you all  have nothing to worry about...ya'll are just seeing my stuborn side...and i refuse to give into the fact that i have now become the "fat" girl!!! i don't need to publicize it...

oh and kd...bring both pairs of platforms...k??   

MO, WILL DO!  TELL YOUR HUBBY HE BETTER RUN AND HIDE!!!  LOL