Pancreatitis and Platelets

Hello All, I wanted to post a message to all my friends and the group! As some of you know I have been very sick with a new diagnois of Blood Disorder my Oncology Dr. said he thinks this is cause from my Liver/Pancreas being so damaged. I have had IVIG treatment and my platelets fell even lower? don’t get that, then I go in every week for Lab, and today they have fallen again :frowning: Tue. 9-18 they were 66.7 thousand, and today 9-21 they were 31.4 so now I am just watching for bleeding and was told to call if I start feeling weaker, then it’s off for another transfusion. Oh guess I didn’t mention that, Last Sat. 9-15 was at the hosp. most of the day getting Platelet transfusions. So to say the least I haven’t been on careplace in awhile:( Then to put the frosting on the cake my husband had colon surgery Wed. 9-19, and they took 12inches of it, and removed diverticulitus through out the colon. He is doing OK, but lots of pain, and is now getting an infection so he will be there through next week, it’s alittle lonely here, but I have my dogs “Thank Godness” anyway I just wanted to post to let all of you know that i will return messages as soon as things calm down and I feel better…Thank You durga and Cindy for the messages they help alot:),Miss You All, and I am sending Big Hugs and Love to ALL…Also a painfree day/night,Mrs Barb/NE

Hi Barb:

I am so very sorry to hear that you’re so ill! I’ve not been on CarePlace for a while now, have been feeling pretty good so I’ve been getting out more. I hope they (drs., etc.) can make some progress in getting you well again & soon! I will keep you and your husband in my daily prayers.

Blessings,
Grace

HI Barb,

I’m sorry to hear that you and your husband are going through such bad times. I’ll be praying for both of you to recover quickly.

Lord, Thank you that you love Barb and her husband beyond our own comprehension. Thank you that you know their bodies better than the doctors do. I would ask Lord that you would impart that knowledge to their doctors so they will know the correct treatment for them. I also pray that they will hear Your voice of guidance and wisdom to know what You would have them do to treat Barb and her husband. Thank you Lord for the mighty work you will do in and through their lives. In Jesus name, Amen

Vonnie