Tattoo over beckers nevus

Could you please post some pictures of the tattoos? The picture links are not working anymore. I would love to see your pictures!

Man…I love this group. It’s amazing how we, with Becker’s Nevi, all end up thinking many of the same thoughts. Fascinating.

1 Like

Hi,

My name is Shani.

My brother has a Becker's Nevus on his chest and his right shoulder. He wants to get a tattoo on the area that he has the BN. I really would appreciate if someone who did a tattoo will send me some pictures to my email that he can see how it looks after. In my profile I wrote my email.

Thanks a lot....

Hi guys and girls. Still waiting for those people to post pictures of their tattoos over their Becker's Nevus. It would be a good resource for those people considering it in the future and considering these options. So far, it seems the only option, other than living with it?

Hi guys,

I’m thinking about getting a tattoo on my BN… has no hair. I await answers.

Lucas from Brazil

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Nice to know everybody flipped over to this new site safely! The first time I logged on I couldn’t find anything, but everything seems here ok, with same passwords and everything.

Well, still been doing lots of research. Anyone got any photos of their tattoos over BN’s? I have finally got my act together and been to a tattoo artist. I have given him detailed instructions on what I like and he is going to custom design me something. I don’t know how I’m going to feel about it when it is drawn up, but I thought that I would go through the process to see as thats the only way I could find out. I suppose I could back out right up to the point when the final design was done.

Anyway, unless the ‘canboy’ finds the solution that we are all hoping for on the ‘Effective treatment of BN with laser blog’ then this is my fall back!

Keep posting people, we’re all still here right?

Ball

1 Like

q- switched laser no worked on my bn…m planning to get tatoo…doctor says there is no treatment if laser nt work…tatoo is harmless…wht type of tattoo will look better on bn n wht color…is there skin color covere bn??plz suggestions…

Hi everyone, I would also like to see those pictures of before and after tattooing because I’m thinking of doing it. The link that was left doesnt work:-( I also read on the internet that tattoos on bn can be dangerous because they can make bn cancerous, do you know something about that?
Kiss

I’m a 17 year old male and I have a BN on my right shoulder. I’m planning on getting a full back tatoo later on, maybe around age 23, to cover it up. My best tat idea so far is angel wings, and the picture I’ve found that is most like what I want done is this one:

angel-wings-tattoo-119474923916630

1 Like

Hi guys,

I have just joined this group as I’m keen to get a tatt over my BN which is located on my left shoulder blade/left deltiod. Can anyone send me pics as to what a tatt looks like over it please?? For those who have a tatt covering it does the hair still grow?

To everybody here, I, too, have agonized for years over my Beckers Nevus. I spent over $1000 on various laser procedures, including the hyped but speculative “erbium YAG”.

Forget about it. All of them were a waste of time and money, and in many cases, just made it worse.

My suggestion: GET A TATTOO and put this stupid thing behind you! I only just got mine, so if things should change, I will let you all know, but it looks great and already I can’t even remember where the blotches were. Yeah, I’m kind of a tattoo guy, so it helps, but everybody is a tattoo guy these days, no?

You might just try to cover it completely with dark solids, but you might also consider having the tattoo artist come up with a design that works WITH your BN–wherein the brown blotchiness of the BN is actually integrated into the design itself. This way, if colors fade or borders change, it’s no big deal. But talk to a pro tattoo artist. I trust they’ll figure something out. (Much better than any of these worthless doctors who are HOPELESS when it comes to our condition!)

Remember: Don’t go cheap! Expect to pay $500 to $1000 AT LEAST. A caring and talented artist is the key.

Thanks for the support, and good luck to you all.

1 Like

Great to see that the tattoo solution is working for many of us (me as well). I guess tattooing over the BN is the only realistic solution, don’t bother associating with doctors and lasers if you don’t really have to… My tattoo looks great after almost 7 years, everything is going just fine so far. It looks like a normal tattoo. Do it if you plan it because the only thing that I regret about is that I haven’t done it earlier.

P.S. the hair still grow but lots of people has tattoo without BN and they shave it, so it’s considered a normal
procedure.

Does anyone have pictures of their tattoo covering BN? I am looking into getting it done.

I have a beckers nevus and I have seen some improvement recently using Alexandrite laser. I am aisan and have oilve like skin.

In the future, I will go for a consultation and report back what I can find.

Hi everyone, first i wanna apologize for my english, I’m from Brazil but I suffer of the same problem; beckers nevus. So anyone has a picture of the tattoos? I can’t find and the links doesn’t work. Thank a lot :smiley:

i see some of you guys shared your before and after pics before, but now the links are not working. Would it be too much to ask you guys who got tatto on their Bn to send their before and after pics ? Or even just tatto ideas, links. I'm simply out of ideas. My Bn is on my back/chest/shoulder and arm till my elbow. So yea, its bigger than the usual BN.
Thanks in advance too, i'm guessing some random dude like me, in some different part of the world needs these answers.

Hey everyone,

Yes, I also suffer from beckers nevus. I’m 20 now and have my bn for about 8 years. I just wanted to see the tattoo results, after spending over 2-3k$ on laser treatment. I just gave up and decided to have a kickass tattoo. So i would really appreciate it if you guys could send me or here your before and after pics, or even share your ideas ?

Alright. Its been about… what almost 8 years now… I did get my tattoo, and I am the original poster of this question. I would like to say that it has been a huge success. There has been no issues with getting it done. I would recommend getting a dark color like black since some of the spots that have a bit of color are “off” but since I have many tattoos now, it could also just be fading. I havent had any issues now or before with discoloration or changes of the nevus of any kind. I would recommend if yours is dark, as mine is a little lighter than most peoples, to get a small portion tattooed over first, in black, and see how well it blends. I havent noticed a change in the hair, it still gets very hairy, but at least it looks badass… :slight_smile:

Well guys, I know this was the longest “OP will surely deliver post ever” but here I am. If there is any questions, I reset my password so now I can actually log in and answer them, Sorry for the long wait. But at least its good news!!!

1 Like

It's been a long journey since when we did our tattoos my friend spaceman88. I saw your post and after a couple of months I did mine. I don't remember exactly your post, it was in the previous forum. it started something like this "I Dont know if this was an option for anyone"... thanks mate for sharing this back then, you helped me a lot. Since then I assist anyone with the experience I gained from the whole situation. So far everything is OK, the tattoo looks great. I think maybe in the future I will redo some spots, or the whole of it with just some small changes in colours, we will see. take care.

1 Like