Thought for today

One of my late father’s favorite sayings for some players on his teams:

“Don’t think – when you think you hurt the team”

William Mather Lewis:
The abundant life does not come to those who have had a lot of obstacles removed from their path by others. It develops from within and is rooted in strong mental and moral fiber.

divorce is not the end of the world

My thought for today is how we can live at total peace with our family, friends and neighbor. Loving those around us as we love ourselves may at times be a challenge. Often times the reason we have unrest is that our expectations for each others behavior is not aligned. Promises are made and broken. Treatment of each other is harsh or even rude. We may at times be so focused on ourselves that we forget that peace comes when we are poured out serving others in love.

DEFINETLY SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT.

I have been told this by many a friend, “Even a BLIND squirrel finds a nut ONCE in a while.”

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm."
– Sir Winston Churchill

I like that, Dreen. Good one…

No matter what, I will get through today…

I TAKE MY GOOD TIMES WITH ME.

MAY YOU HAVE MANY GOOD TIMES MY FRIEND.

Lord, Please help me not to kill this red haired devil attorney that sits near me at work today, she’s nearing the danger threshold and I don’t know how much longer I can hold back.

I dare peace to find me.

I look for a shaft of light through the clouds. I try to turn my thoughts towards the sunshine. But there is nothing except grayness over the surface of the deep.

Jade

May peace and serenity find all of you today and everyday~~

I think it is ok to allow yourself to make mistakes. Making them often helps teach us what is right. Trying to be perfect leads to perfectionism which most people agree is not healthy. Leading a narrow existence also leaves our experience of life emptier then if we were to experiment and broaden our horizons. Also when we are not trying to be perfect we don’t have overly high expectations in others and we become more tolerant and accepting of others. We can’t know everything and we should be somewhat curious about what we don’t know, at least for the sake of our mental health. We also learn forgiveness in the process and also might find out just how wrong we were all along. Morgan Green ©

Good Lindy!!! I have always had a curious mind, so I am continually learning in one way or another. It does help you grow.! Which helps your mind branch out in other ways of thinking of things, different ways of looking at the world.

There are so many different ways of satisfying your curiostiy too. It doesn’t kill the cat either! That is one GREAT thing about the internet, we now have access to almost anything your mind can be interested in. A treasure trove of information.

why so all the good ppl die?

I 've always wanted to have

Someone to hold,

Someone to love.

After having met you …

I’ve changed my mind.

HALLMARK REJECT LOL

I 'm so miserable without you

it’s almost like you’re here.

ANOTHER HALLMARK REJECT LOL

Some people take for granted the goodness you give. I don’t want to stop giving, it makes me feel good about who I am. People think I am foolish. I don’t think of myself this way. I just care.