Cure

my son has had 2 pull throught surgerys and now he has a colostomy bag how many more surgerys

I think it’s just probably bad luck. My daughter is almost 4 and has had no none problems with this. Did have alot of diaper rashes in th beginning…but it all cleared up; The ear infections I’m thinking are non related…but one never knows.

husker71 hirschsprungs-cpt2914@lists.careplace.com wrote:

I think it all depends. Hopefully, he will only have one more surgery–the pull-through surgery, but if there are complications or other issues, I have heard of others who have had multiple surgeries for HD.

I thought after a pull thru it was suppose to be all good??? Is this untrue?? My daughter had a pull thru at 4-5 months old…but recently has had alot of stomach pain and ear infections??? I’m not sure if it’s related??? Any info is good to me!!!

I thought after a pull thru it was suppose to be all good??? Is this untrue?? My daughter had a pull thru at 4-5 months old…but recently has had alot of stomach pain and ear infections??? I’m not sure if it’s related??? Any info is good to me!!!

Patrick hasn’t had any post surgery related problems except diaper rash and that wasn’t that bad; however, I have read on the Yahoo Groups forum of other people who have had more problems post surgery, which is why I said it all depends. Patrick is a 12 1/2 months old and we are 8 months post surgery. I hope he continues to not have problems except for an occasional diaper rash usually after being on an antibiotic.

Patrick has had chronic ear infections so I don’t know if it is related or just bad luck. We see an ENT June 22 to see what they have to say.

My daughter had to have a total of 2 pull throughs because after 5yrs of problems they finally went in and did exploritory surgery and found out that she had Intestinal neronial dysplasia along with her HD. What had happened was they only checked a small segement of her colon and thought that they had got it all, but she kept having problems and they kept taking tests and saying nothing was wrong until finally her doctor had found out that alot of kids with HD also have IND and then she went back in and tested her and found it. So you might want to talk to your DR. and insist on them testing them for IND. My daughter had her surgery when she was 6 and we haven’t had any since and she is doing physically fine and no more trouble with her HD.

Cheeks
If you can't see this email please click here
Maria Torres
Maria Torres has added you as a friend
Is Maria your friend?
Click Yes if Maria is your friend, otherwise click No.
But you have to click!

Please respond or Maria may think you said no :(

Click here to block all emails from Tagged Inc., 110 Pacific Mall Box #117, San Francisco, CA. 94111
<!-- 4f7qe --

See my latest photos, updates and friends on Bebo.

Click to view my profile.

http://www.bebo.com/T/2.TKZnK4HAQxqZQKi8MNaqjw/inv/9872291869a296324366b8666342072c0d0e0

This email was sent to you at the direct request of maria torres torresjade185@aol.com. You have not been added to a mailing list.

If you would prefer not to receive invitations from ANY Bebo members please click here - http://www.bebo.com/T/2.TKZnK4HAQxqZQKi8MNaqjw/unsub/9872291869a296324366

Bebo, Inc., 795 Folsom St, 6th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA.