Whose home and why?

Wondering how many of us are home, either not working on SSDI or have retired, or sick, or playing hooky, or you at work???

ive been at work but now at my mammies! exciting hey cant play hooky my bosses would indeed sniff me out

I am on short term disability due to 2 surgeries. It has been very relaxing. I am not sure when I will be going back.

I am home it is summertime and there is no school, yippee !

Still off work (since 2005) but am job hunting.

I am off for the summer, or at least until August when school starts again for the little ones (kindergarten)! YAY!!!

I’m home because I’m retired, but even if I was working I was a stay-at-home Dad and ran my business from the house, so I’ve been home for decades. LOL Also, I’m home because I have nothing better to do. :frowning:

I am home because this is my day off. I work every other weekend and when I work the weekend, I have the Thursday BEFORE the weekend off. I am in the house now because I too, have nothing better to do.

up until monday I was home now I am working and after the 13th I mightl be home for awhile again boy is it a change sleeping in and not havig a scheual to getting up and having a schedual I get SSI

I’m home. I just about am always home. Except for 10 yrs. when I worked to help my son go to college, I’ve been a stay at home mom and wife. And I am never bored. Retired now, so I guess I’ll just stay home and mess around. That didn’t sound right. stay home and work at lots of things around the house. Right now I’m making swags for the patio double doors. Just finished living room triple window drapes. So much to do at home.

Right now I’m home, just got off from work, graveyard shift. I work 5 days including weekends and off 2 days during the week. Not much time to enjoy life huh?

I am at work. I work too much. I would much rather be home, I don’t have a choice though. I think I work in the most un understanding place in the world (especially regarding my migraines). Wow, how would they deal if i ever even mentioned the word “depression?”

I look forward to retirement!!

Wouldn’t you ber shocked if someone pulled you aside,and whispered into your ear," Oh my God;you too?"

Ha! Yes, really shocked, but I do know a few here that do have some of it, but that’s something that is NOT discussed at work, but hid.

THat’s why I treasure my CP on my computer here at work, it’s like my hiding place!

At my job, you’d better not ever mention anything about mental illness. One of my coworkers takes something for depression and she told someone. Now, ANYTIME she does or says anything that resembles some type of stress someone always says that she needs to take her “Prozac”. They are so hateful. Liquor (and lots of it) is most of their drugs of choice but, that is acceptable.

It’s sad that those people can’t offer a little compassion.

That’s the way it is though. Olelady… at my job it is the exact same. We even have our own refrid. for the alcohol with a pool table and everything, but like you said, don’t mention the unmentionable!

Crazy. We already know we are stigmatized. So that is why we gotta love each other!!!

Depressed and proud of it! Wish I wasn’t, but hey, I am, so I am what I am.

Aren’t those PoPeyE’s words???

ANYWAYS…back to the THREAD…

I am going HOME now to get in my PJ’s are reLAX…

YES AND IT IS WHAT IT IS. THOSE HAVE BEEN MY WORDS FOR A LONG TIME NOW. UNFORTUNATELY.

WHY UNFORTUNATELY, DREEN? IT WORKS!