1p36 Deletion Syndrome Member Introductions

I am new to this forum. I have a little girl with 1p36 and an older boy who has a mix up of chromosome 1 and 10. I would love to hear from other parents with children the same.

Hi. I am the dad to Grace. We live in northeast Texas. Grace is 8 years old, she has global developmental delay, minimal speech (she does know some sign language) and periventricular nodular heterotopia. She is otherwise healthy, with none of the more common health issues that we have seen in the research.

We also have Ellie, who is 5 and is apparently normal.

Finally, we just found out that I also have 1p36 deletion, just as Grace does; however, I show no symptoms whatsoever. We are also expecting a third daughter in January 2008.

YAY we reached 10lbs 1oz in time for our 1st birthday :stuck_out_tongue: but Ngaire has got to have a gastrostomy put in early january at Great Ormond Street Hospital.

Welcome I am disabled muscular atrophy does not move quite a quadrilateral and need a private car to move by wheelchair automobile Freimut I do not like to be a non grata and not loved Does not consider the sadness and pain I hope you give me the assistance and wheelchair automobile Freimut Or material assistance for the purchase of this Holy treatment

I love you all