ACC Mdications and Availability

Dear Sir’s & Madames,

I do not suffer from ACC, My wife of 20 years was dianosed with this condition. She lived with it 43 years. Growing up she had difficulties in school. Counselers and no one ever suspected this as her problem.

I was troubled and noticed that this lovely woman I had in my life always seemed to forget or get distracted from her daily activities we all have, cleaning, cooking managing schedules of any kind. I took up the slack she seemed to be incapable of handling.

I noticed long pauses in conversation when asked question, she alway responded with Uh Huh in a manner of understanding what I said. I was told by her music was alway in her mind playing in the back ground randomly.

Her parents never took her to a neurologist she was considered borderline learning disable. She had problems with all the jobs she tried finaly after being injured and receiving disability and after years of emotional difficulty in our relationship. I asked her to see a neurologist about her lack o focus and ability to funtion fully.

Dr. Evan’s had MRI and Catscan done and found she was born entirely without a Corpus Collosum. After all these years we finaly knew what was the problem. She is on Focalin 10mg twice daily and it helps some. In all we where advised that for her to have graduated High School and function at this level was nothing short of a Miracle!

Lately we have had problems getting her Focalin It’s always on back order at Wal Mart Even the Generic? Is the company discontinuing the medication, has anyone else had this difficulty? Thank’s and may God bless.

Sincerely,

jesq