Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia Member Introductions

My wife has ALL. She has completed four courses of chemo. Up till now, she has responded well to the treatment. However, since completion of course four, her WBC and platelets have been sluggish in coming up and are now going back down. We don’t know what’s happening. Our MD will be getting back with us. I just want to know what this means.

My 38 year old husband has been recently diagnosed with ALL. He’s doing very well and responding positively to his treatments, but, of course, it has been a huge change in our world. He has expressed an interest in finding other adults with this type of leukemia.

My family member has this disease. I want to know if any other adults have this disease and how they are doing since it is more common in children.

I would like to connect with other parents with a child with ALL or have had children complete the treatment with success. My daughter is 3 1/2 years old and was diagnosed with ALL at 2 1/2 years old.

My grandson was diagnosed with ALL pre-B at 21 months old in January 2007. He and my daughter live with my husband and I. We have been helping to care for him since he was diagnosed.

I am here looking for support. I am 25 years old and am losing my mother to Leukemia. I am so scared and depressed. I don’t know where to turn. I can’t stop crying and I feel so sick to my stomach.