Agenesis of Corpus Callosum Member Introductions

My 21 month old son was diagnosed shortly after birth with complete ACC. I am interested in learning as much as possible about the diagnosis, therapies and common concerns. I look forward to connecting with others affected by ACC.

Grand daughter diagnosed with ACC. Interested to find out as much as possible about condition and others experience of it.

I have a wonderful grandson named Landon who has C-ACC and Septo Optic Dysplasia. He is almost 2 now. I am mostly a lurker, because I am still learning, but I really appreciate the sharing of information.

My daughter, Emma (15 mo. old) has this condition. I like to see what others have to say and what they are going through who are in this similar situation. It helps a lot when you know you are not the only one going through some of the things you have to deal with on a daily basis.

My 19 yo son has ACC and learning disabilities. He also has a chiari malformation.
He is in college now and working but he really struggles sometimes.

Hi there,
I’m Mary from King George, Virginia. My middle son, James, is ten years old. James has “partial” ACC, or dysgenesis, as well as some rare chromosomal anomalies. James has four translocations on chromosomes # 2, 3, 8 and 9. He is globally delayed, but he’s happy. My other two sons are Patrick (12) and Sean (9). I also have 15 canine children of various colors and ages.

Hi my name is Katie. I am mother to three boys and one little girl. Our third son Caleb has C-Acc. He’s a delight, so loving and sweet. That’s not to say we don’t have our struggles. I enjoy being able to speak with others that have been affected by this in their lives. I have found the online communities to be a great place to express concerns, get advice and chat with others who understand what we are going through.

My son has ACC

Hi my name is Rinat Haviv and I have a 9.5 month old boy that was born with C-ACC. He is a beautiful, happy baby that is growing up to be a great little boy :o) He is doing great so far and we hope it stays this way…
Happy to be a part of the group
Rinat
(nother of Yonatan, 9.5 months old C-ACC)

my little girl was born with acc and other ailments and was interested on how other families had coped with acc i also have a son with ADHA and another with dyxpraxia sadley my little leigha passed away in may 2006 not related to acc but i still like reading other family stories and repley if i can help

We have a baby girl who has ACC

My eldest daughter has p-ACC

Hi. My name is Connie and my husband John and I are parents of 4 lovely children. My 3rd daughter Sarrah, was born with ACC. She is 6 1/2 now and is doing pretty good. I would love to talk with families that have a chld with ACC. How they teach them and if there is hope for potty training!!

Meet new friends and connect with people who deal with life issues just like me.

Granddaughter Serena 31/2 years old with p-acc

I am the single mother of a wonderful 2.5 year old little boy diagnosed with C-ACC. I would love to be a part of this group!!

I have a son…soon to be 16 years old with ACC.

Hi,
I am Jackson’s mom. Jackson is a 5 year old boy with complete agenesis of the corpus callosum. This neurological birth defect has landed us on the roller coster ride that includes delays in all areas, sensory integration problems, ADHD symptoms and even includes some autism symptoms. We learn more every day and fight some pretty interesting battles with the doctors, insurance and the school system. But he is all worth it! I’d love to learn more and meet other moms and dads who just want the best for their babies.

HI!!! My name is TaraLynn. I was introduced with this disorder through my neice Sarrah who was born without her CC. She is absolutely amazing and would not know what life would be like without her!!

Hi,

My name is Autumn I am a mother of 4 children, three boys and one daughter. My little girl is the youngest at four years old with C-ACC. We were told that she would just be a vegtable shortly after she was born after her first seziure. Well after four years she is walking, running and playing like every other child her age the only thing she is behind on is her speach.