Agenesis of Corpus Callosum Member Introductions

I have a 21 month old daughter who has complete ACC. I am here to learn more about the disability and hopefully get help or be a help to others.

well i’m interested in knowing more about AoCC… when i was 38 weeks pregnant of my 2nd child ( a boy ) i had an ultrasound done at the hosp and it seemed like a cyst on my baby’s head but they couldn’t tell me what it was… when my baby was born i told the Dr i wanted to make sure what was it on my baby’s head, he took a sonogram on his head but still wasn’t sure what was it exactly, he decided to do a catscan and told me agenesis of corpus callosum was found!

Other parents of mid functioning C-ACC children in the pre-teen to teen age years.

I am a mom to Aaron C-ACC age 8. I thought I would see what this is.

Because I have it and I want to find out more about it. Other adults who have the same disorder.

We were told that my son had acc while still in uteuro

my daughter who is 10 has acc diagnosed when she was 3. just want to know what is going on with other kids her age

I am a proud mother of a 7 year old daughter (boran 2/2/2000 @ 2:02pm) who was born with multiple mid-line birth defects…including complete ACC.

Hi! I have a fabulous 21 year old son with ACC. I honestly had no idea there was any support out there. I’d like to hear if anyone else has ways to make my Cory’s life any easier. I hate to see him unhappy. He has such a hard time making conversation with poeple his own age, but with older adults…look out! You can’t keep him quiet. He’s been that way since I can remember. I look forward to “talking” with you all. Cory’s mom…Lisa

I am the mother of a 5 year old with complete ACC. Looking forward to meeting all of you!

My son has complete ACC and I am interested in learning how other moms have dealt with the delays and struggles their children may have had.

Hi,
My name is Ann, and my 4 year old son (Jake) has P-ACC. I am interested in getting to know other people in the ACC community. My husband and I plan to attend the NODCC conference in Dallas this summer.

I have a 12 year old daughter who was diagnosed with dysgenesis of the corpus callosum. I am interested in talking with other parents, getting advise and mostly to find doctors who actually know something about this disorder.

Hi,
I have a 19 year old son with partial ACC. I’d love to connect with other parents of young adults with this condition.

Hello, my name is Christina. I am currently 30 weeks pregnant with a little boy who has been dx with partial agenesis of the corpus callosum.

People who have the same condition as my child because I am having a difficult time. People don’t seem to understand about this condition.

My 19 month old son has C/ACC. We have known about this since he was 8 days old. It was found after they discovered a heart condition. We’re in the process of trying to link a syndrome to his condition. I’m interested in connecting with other parents in hopes of finding ways to help my son and to find ways to deal with the everyday challenges.

My brother has ACC.

I am a 33 yr. old male recently diagnosed through the Amen clinic as having an ADHD, Aspergers, Mood Disorder NOS, and ACC. The diagnosis of Aspergers is considered as an atypical diagnosis, due to the presence of ACC.

I am in need of learning about the only absolute diagnosis at this time which is ACC. I also want to connect with anybody has knowledge of, experience with, or has ACC. I would especially be interested in learning about resources or meeting people in the Pacific Northwest region, particularly in the Seattle area.

Hi we arte new to thisw condition and are looking for information to support our son who was just diagnosed and his wife