Anxiety Member Introductions

I am a disabled vietnam vet. I was expose to agent orange while serving in vietnam. I am hispanic, born in this country dont need a green card. Like the song Born in the USA. Serve 20 years in the Military, speak four languages, I am in a wheel chair, unable to use my legs, or walk at all. I have degen. disease, in lower lumbar & cervical spine. & one foot in the grave. hello

My brother just had an episode and I am seeking info from others who have had the same experience…

I have been stuttering for like 10 years, and I am interested to meet people and know more an interact with them.

I am 43m, XXY47, I run my own KS Org, with two friends. Org called KEST (klinefelter Educational Suport Team). I give lectures on KS, and Help adults who have it cope better with it. I also run a behavor Modication Program, to Help KSer’s after the Start treatment (HRT), cope with behavor’s that dont change. I live Just North of NYC, but travel most of the Northeast coast line. Wash DC to Maine.

Hello all - I suffer from depression and aniexty. I am here to connect with others who face the same issues. Thanks

Hello, my name is suzzanna and I have a problem with depression and I live alone and don’t have many friends that come and see me unless they want something from me. I am in need of people that can discuss this problem with because my so called friends don’t have the time and the effort to discuss my problems with me and when a bout of depression comes on me I can’t call the doctor because he usually isn’t in his office. I would just like to join a chat line that has people there that have the same problem that I have or simalar problems that I can chat with. I know for sure that just talking with someone will help tremendously because I have seen many professional people in my life and have learned that talking to people with the same problems or maybe not the same problem but just being depressed, that it helps just to talk to some one that will listen and in return I will listen to them. So if there is anyone out there that can help me please speak up and I will be there for you also.
Thank You, Suzzanna

I want 2 talk 2 others who are going through this, I’m having a hard time dealing and coping this is so new to me. People around me w/out it just dont understand me it seems.

I have been diagnoised with ocd.

I was diagnosed with AS about a year ago at age 58. I have had symptoms my entire life. I want to learn about the latest treatments and research into AS. I also want to learn how this disease progresses, although I know it is different for every person. I have severe degeneration in my spine and elsewhere. My spine is “crooked” LOL, as my ortho surgeon describes it. This scoliosis has become much more noticeable in the last year.

I myself have depression issues and would like some info. on this topic. Thank you. (petlover)

My name is Jenn. I am 32 and was diagnosed with SLE, RA, and Fibromyalgia. I am interested in chatting with people who are suffering from chronic illnesses and depression. My husband and I have been married 10 years, have a daughter 13, and son 9. I am trying to work, earn a college degree, and take care of my family as well as deal with the illnesses I have been facing for the past year.

I am a single mother of 2. I have an 15 year-old daughter and an 8 year-old son. I was diagnosed with SLE (Systemic Lupus Erythematosus) in 1994. Things are going ok.

I’ve known I have OCD for a year, but feel I have been living with it for my entire life. I want to connect and help with others with the same problems.

My name is Mandi my dad was diagnosed with PC 2 days after Easter this year…they said it was inoperableat this time due to being wrapped around the main vein in the liver he started chemo 3 weeks ago and now is going thru radiation, on Monday he will recieve his pump and then will be getting chemo and radiation 5 days a week for 5 weeks then 3 more weeks just chemo then back for another CT scan.

I am a 43 yr old lupus survivor. I am married with 2 adult sons , a daughter in law and a beautiful granddaughter.
I have been diagnosed with lupus, sojgren’s, raynauds,arthritis,depression,fibromyalgia, chronic pain,High blood pressure,diabetes…
I want to know more about these diseases/condtions and meet others that are dealing with all this.

I have suffered from depression for many years,and looking for others for support!!

Oh boy. You expect the socially anxious to introduce themselves? I’ll try…

It has only been in the last few months that I have come to admit to myself that I might have a serious personality problem. As my second marriage has fallen apart and divorce is imminent, I find myself all alone with no friends to turn to for support. I feel that my social avoidance and anxiety driven behavior have been the biggest factor in the breakdown of my relationships. My family, who I’m not at all close to, and who likely triggered at least part of my anxiety, live eight timezones away so I feel very isolated.

I’m here looking to see how others in similar situations are managing to cope. To be able to vent my fears and frustrations to those who understand. Cyber-friends are way better than no friends, right?

I have raynauds phenomenon. I want to learn more about what I can do about it and how I can explain it to others so that they don’t think I just have “poor circulation”

hi, my name is sharon. i just found out about 3 months ago i have ic. i wanted to meet some people in my area to talk about it. who also have ic.

I’m 21 years old and tested positive for the defective HD gene when I was 19. I like to keep up-to-date with everything that’s going on as far as research, and I like making friends in the HD community. We all need to stick together!