Anxiety Member Introductions

I was a relief worker at 9/ll in NYC and have asthma and reactive airway disease, RADS, etc. I want to know if there is anyone out there having problems from chemical exposure and what chemicals. Thanks for keeping in touch with me it is a great support.

Hello, my name is Cheryl. I’ve been dealing with mild tremors for a few years now. It began after taking some prescribed drugs (antidepressants), which my neuro doc says couldn’t have caused it. Funny that it started about two years of being on effexor and other meds. I noticed the hand jerking movements as I would reach for things. Or R. hand shaking as I was holding a phone…
As I get older, the tremors seem to get worse, and spread to my head and L. hand, made worse with stress and anxiety. Looking to see what others have done to curb the tremors naturally. Doctors want to give me MORE meds to help, but. More meds= more side effects. Better to find out if there is any homeopathic solutions out there by others who live with it.

Hi I’m Barry I live in the south Cost of the UK nun less “Brighton”,
I was diagnosed when I was 38 with 47xxy & Osteoporoses & some years later diagnosed with Gender Dysphoria & paraphilia i.e. 1, I get confused to witch gender I’m suppose to be lol & 2 I cross-dress & love every mint of it hasten to say I’m a very open minded person & in no way am I afraid to discuses anyone of the issues surround my life as I firmly believe if you are to overcome a problem you must face your daemons head on or they will drag you down with them,
Yes we all have our low moments & sometimes feel the worst for wear but we all got one thing in common we are human for the better part thank god & apart from being human we have something most men dote we have the qualities of both genders witch is a good thing, so as they say always look on the bright side of life (Monty python) o’ & I’m as mad as they are witch is a good thing to,
Anyway some people wont to talk about xxy & all its hidden secrets witch is good for haw ells are we as xxy or variant suppose to find out these things now that’s all good sed & dun if you live in another country but here in the UK? Well need I say anymore NHS free medical cear oom yes as long as you dote ask to many questions & do as your told ok to say I have had a bad time of it with the NHS is a understatement but I’m shour some of use xxy’s get treated differently all depends on the post code to where you live I suppose do I sound a tad bitter with the NHS a big YES would cover it & let down by the system but hay there only human ha, ha lol,
Anyway save the day I’m now 46 with a flat spear tier romanticism in my lower limbs splendid pain most days DVT in my lower legs more in the left, live on my own manly cos no woman is brave anoth to take me on, what can I say life stinks but at lest I still got my freedom anyway I shunt boor you to much cos all you need to do is ask… Barry.

diagnosed with Epstein Barr, but have had chronic fatique and pain for so long. Getting worse. Want some answers.

I have several diagnoses including EMS and FM.

my husband has encephalopathy condition after the ventalater was taken out.He went out oxegen and he is ill.

I believe I have OCD and I would like to talk to others who have it.

I have this condition, based on mental anxiety and obessions but I do not commit rituals. I want to learn about other people with my condition and how they have overcome it and would like to connect with people who can teach me ways to get better.

i have friedrich ataxia

I was diagnosed with Lupus many years ago, and because of it, my health had been continuing to decline. I’ve had cancer twice, numerous surgeries and infections–in and out of the hospital constantly. A friend of mine encouraged me to try an organic powder he and his wife took that helped them. I have been using these Reliv products for about 4 months now, and have to say they really have made a big difference in my health. After the first week, I noticed my sinus infections had completely cleared up. That is something I had dealt with all my life and just expected to live with. I was allergic to everything before, it seemed. Then after about 1 1/2 months, I noticed I could get out of my car and the chair without the usual struggles because of stiffness from arthritis in my legs. Something I’ve also dealt with for some years. All my shooting pain is also gone from my joints, including hands. Most recently I’ve noticed my chronic bronchitis I’ve had for the past 3 years has been clearing up and the urinary tract infections. I had previously been going to the doctor at one point about every other week. I am continuing to take the Reliv products and hoping for continued improvement in my chronic bronchitis and urinary tract infections, which I’m told will come. On a side note benefit I never expected–I noticed too now that the cellulite in my legs I’ve had forever has been disappearing. That is an extra benefit I hadn’t even hoped for as I’d heard nothing really ever works except expensive massage machines and creams which doctors laugh at anyway. I also recently started trying another one of their Reliv products called, ReversAge, which I’ve noticed like some have told me that their hair started coming in it’s natural color again instead of gray. I’m told it has many other benefits. I wasn’t looking for younger hair, but am looking forward to some of the other stated benefits of memory improvement, reverse of damaged cells, and improved brain function. My father has a rare brain disease, so my brother and I started him on the Reliv products, and we’ve been told by doctors that they have been noticing an improvement already in his brain function. We feel he is near the end of this disease, so this was great news for us, even if it is just to give dad a little better quality of life at this point. Since then, I’ve been hearing of others who have had Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, and MS that these products have greatly helped.

If anyone has further suggestions for urinary tract infections and chronic bronchitis, I am always open to more information.

my bofriend was born with spinafida he won’t talk to me bout this condition i’d like to understand spinabida so i can learn to understand and except who he is

I have Factor V Leiden, along with some autoimmunites… I have two children that I love to brag about, lol! I do suffer from many different symptoms and just am looking for others as well for support and to help answer some questions I may have :slight_smile: Thanks.

THIS CONDITION IS MAKING IT DIFFICULT TO DO MY JOB WHICH CONSISTS OF USING THE COMPUTER DAILY. MY TREMORS ARE SO BAD THAT MY TYPING SKILLS ARE PROBABLY DOWN TO ABOUT 10 WPM NOW.

I am a fellow sufferer

I’ve been living with exercise induced analphylaxis and wnat to talk to others about how they cope.

Originally from Lincoln, Ne . Graduated from Lincoln Northeast and UNL. First diagnosed with OCD in 1995. I have always had problems keeping a job since graduating from college. I have not identified to employers that I have OCD. I am wondering if I should since my last job, some OCD events occured. I was micromanaged the last two months this brought on “FULL BLOWN” OCD episodes. anxiety level is still high. Have other people had job problems due to their OCD ?? And what have they been?

hello my name is ana,and I have fibromyalgia and I would like to converse with gramms she has lots of simularities that I have and I would like to know how she gets through her days.

I have lived with chronic Pancreaitis for seven years now.For the last two years i 've lived with severe daily pain, which is often excruciting! I am on 80mg of morphine a day as well as three Diconal dailly as well as Creon 10,000, rainitadine, four 1mg pills of lorazepan. All this helps a little, but the constant pain at such a young age (34) is relly getting me down; as i have become a recluse over the last two/two & half years. I am at the end of my teather. My GP and gastroentrologist dont seem very sympathetic or bothered i 'm in agony on a daily basis. two weeks ago they gave me a temp (24hr thing) nerve block, but this did not work for me.Please help. I would like info on latest surgeries and where to go to get it done. Also contact with other suffers.

Hi there - I have Dercum’s Disease and thought I’d check out Care Place.

I was diagnosed with Idiopathic Edema in May 2005. I am currently being treated on a daily basis for this.