Anxiety Member Introductions

My wife is having tremors… sometimes full body,sometimes upper body,sometimes upper body left side… and full body musle aches. Dr’s have given up… I haven’t

My Husband was diagnosed with pancreatice cancer last July

I am interested in this group because I am a survivor of physical and emotional abuse. I am 14 yrs old and became a victim in 2000. With the support of my mother and counseling only to become a survivor. I have anger managment problems, Baby Bipolar.
My father suffers PTSD, NArraccissm, Personality Disorder
My mother suffers from RSD, PTSD, Fibromyaligia, Biopolar and Sexul assault victim. My sister has an eating disoder at the age of 11 and two of my brothers are ADHD/PTSD and my other two brothers deal with anger management. So I am looking to talk with others either have these problems or who are caregivers to people with the same.

I am the adoptive mother of a 10 yr. old who was diagnosed with several disorders at the age of 4. After our Dr. visit today, he is suggesting Genetic testing for Turner’s Syndrome. I want to know all about it for starters.

I developed this rash on both legs and around 1 ankle,and i thought oh great i have ring worm. I had been working in my yard alot last summer and was on the ground pull up weeds and stuff thats when i noticed it. I have had it for about 6months and it isn’t getting better. I really need to find out what to do to get this gone and if anyone knows where this comes from?

Will fill this in a little later…

i cant find reson to live for …

My husband & I have been exposed to TB & possiably some other family members have too! we’re not dealing with it very well,would like to know if there is others out there that felt the way we do bout it!
Want to learn all we can about this disease!
Would like to connect with others the have or had this disease.

taking meds for 5 yrs for depression. all of a sudden i can’t seem to cope again. starting to think only way out is hanging in there right where i am at until I die. (not suicidal)

i have become disabled with the disease and trying to deal with all the drama that comes with being disabled…

HI ! MY NAME IS DARRYL-AKA DABIGD. I HAVE HAD LEGG PERTHES SINCE I WAS A CHILD. I AM NOW 40. MY HIP SEEMS TO WORSEN, AND NO ONE WILL DO ANYTHING OR KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT IT. IT EFFECTS ME SOCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, EMOTIONALLY, AND MENTALLY. MY REAL FATHER, A CARRIER, LEFT ME WHEN I WAS BORN. MY MOTHER, MARRIED A STEPFATHER WHO FELT SORRY FOR ME ONLY TO BEAT ME. AT SCHOOL, I WAS ABUSED ALL THROUGH IT, ONE TIME IN FOURTH GRADE BEING PUSHED DOWN, MY LEG BRACE TWISTED AROUND MY LEG, AND DRAGGED FOR A HALF A BLOCK. I CAN’T KEEP DECENT EMPLOYMENT, I HAVE NO CLOSE FRIENDS, NOR A GIRLFRIEND BECAUSE EITHER I PERDCEIVE THEM AS HATING ME BECAUSE OF MY HIP, OR IF THEY DO LIKE ME, I FEEL ASHAMED, AND PUSH THEM AWAY BECAUSE I GOT TOLD A CHILD I WAS NOT GOOD ENOUGH DUE TO MY HIP. NOW I HAVE FLASHBACKS, AND I AM SCARED. I INJURED MY HIP LAST FALL, NO JOB, AND NO ONE UNDERSTANDS OR WILL HELP. WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST?

DABIGD
MIDDLETON, WI.

I had polio as a child. I am now haveing new problems. I read up on postpolio syndrome and I found things that sound like the the things I am am going thru. I am not sure who to go to or what to do. Most Drs. I have talked to don’t seem to know as much as I do about it. I would like to talk to others in the San Antonio area to see if they may have some recomendatins or insite on this matterI really feel alone and lost about all this. If anyone knows of a good Dr. please let me know.

thank you ,

Pamela

i need another support system. i’ve been physically, mentally, verbally, and sexually abused by multiple different people

I would like to be able to learn and chat with others about depression as it has taken over my life and wold like to feel whole again

im a gulf war vet. i was a POW in 91. i get my flash backs

I’m being treated again with Fludera. I’m trying to stay alive for the sake of my 2 little grandchildren as I am the only stable person in their lives.
I would like to know everything about new drugs (especially those taken by mouth like Gleevec)
I would like to know about Alternative treatments. I eat only organic vegan food.

my son was born with several rare disorders this one and KTS,CMTC and we are desprite to find out how others are doing and if any one can help we loved to met them//my son has been through the mill with doctors who have no answers…he’s been in pain all his life and no one cares…

I need a place in which to converse with people when I am feeling at my lowest.

I recently injured my arm, can’t move my right arm up-ward and side ways as I used to be able too. still have pain not as severe as it 1st happened two week ago, wondering what is the nature of the problem in my upper arm.

I have cf and am finding myself bein admitted every coiuple of months. how frustrating. i’m noticing my body is slowing down but my spirit just wants to keep going! i need motivation to do things right!