Anxiety Member Introductions

just looking for like minding individuals to talk to

I have been experiencing severe anxiety and depression for about 10 years now and feel lost and that no one can help me. I need to connect with people who can give me answers on how to heal myself.

I wanted learn why family and friend lean away from depress people and don’t want to give any moral support.
I been sick with depression for 9 years and I thin most of it is because of lonelyness.

I have been living with the effects of alopecia areata for 10 months now. I have been to so many doctors that I’m starting to feel like a guinea pig, and have actually been diagnosed with more problems then I thought I had in the first place. I have tried several medications and I’m sick of it all. I just want to live my life as my own and to stop all of this madness… but then again I really want my hair back.

I have had depression on and off for many years. I’ve had great success with cogintive therapy but the depression does come back. I want to see if a support group like this is helpful in managing depression.

I’M A DISABLED MOTHER OF ONE SON I’M A SURVIVER OF RSDS FOR ALMOST 9YR.'S AND LET’S GE REAL FOR ONE MINUTE,IF THEY CARED THEN, THERE WOULDN’T BE THIS MANY WEB-SITE’S NOW WOULDTHEE

I believe to have it. I need to have more info about it since my doctor is ignorant about the condition.

Problems with mouth since christmas 06. Started as thrush. Had been on antibiotics (sinus infection)…so connected the thrush to that. Got meds for thrush. Got some better, changed symptomatically…ended up with sore, burning, bumpy, dry mouth. Skin shedding off mouth and gums. Back to dr…another round of meds for yeast. No help. Went to my dentist. He said my mouth was severely dry. I have fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue; sjogren’s goes along with these…so needed to get that ruled out. Blood work ok…had biopsy on paratoid gland (beneath left ear lobe) and that showed ok. So back to the beginning. Not able to eat much…no appetite and do not taste food. Lost 29 lbs and look like a very old lady. I’ve had all the artificial saliva drugs…very miserable. Any ideas.

My name is Denita, I am 42 yrs old and I was diagnosed with Ataxia in 1994. I am still intimated by it and have yet to come to terms with my condition. I guess that’s mainly because I still don’t understand it and I would like to. Please give me some information. It would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Denita.

Was looking for support group as I am trying to wean myself off of my medication and am having a hard time doing so, can’t afford therapy and am interested in connecting with others that may have same problems.

My son is 11 and has Aspergers. He was only daignosed a couple of years ago so, it has been a struggle any place I can find information, i do.

My wife has had Wern-korsa for over a year… she lives at home with me, and no longer drinks.I am (still) looking for any other spouses who live with their sick wives(husbands.) I recently had her tested by a Neuro-Phsycologist who tested her for 3 hours. Yes, she has WKS, no she’ll never get better. I’d love to chat with other spouse/caregivers who take care of their loved one at home, not an institution…

Ive been severly depressed since i was 11.That was when i was raped for the first time.It has led to me attempting suicide n now im cutting uncontrolably.My mother abuses me mentally n physicly.I just need help.

I am interested in finding out whether i have this disease or not. I would like to hear from people what ´they went through before being diagnosed or what their going through now.

Im Jerald, im 24 years old, I have been diagnosed with depression and anxiety, things recently have made things worst and im about to lose my mind and cant handle it anymore, Im looking for people who can help me out and to talk to.

My name is steve I have stuttered all of my life I am a good singerI have been in the music world a long time I am 6ft tall and 240 pounds I want to connect with people who stutter also mabe someone single.
well take care
steve

i have had menaire’s for 20 years. it never goes away for good. i get dizzy all the time. its hard for me to travel. because i may get an attack.

I was recently diagnosed with PCOS and I am intersted in meeting new people who have this condition. Im 24 years old and I have 2 wonderful kids7, 2 and got diagnosed this year.

I want information because of my health problems. I served in Desert Storm from 1990 to 1991.

I am a counselor with a Hospice in Florida and have a brain cancer patient with challenging behavioral changes affecting his family’s safety.