Anxiety Member Introductions

Hi my nickname is fibrofog,because i live with it everyday.I have Fibromyalgia,I would love to talk with others thathave this condition and maybe learn more about it.

I have been suffering from depresssion for years…about 6 months ago,I started taking meds…then quit that med and started a new one…

I want to be apart of this site because I think depression has been apart of my life for a very long time but up until now I never believed it. I have had bad things happen to me and at this moment my life feels all wrong. I regret so much and keep looking to the past. I need people to talk to who can listen and can understand what I am going through.

My name is Sarah and I have depression/anxiety problems and i would like to learn more about how to control those problems.

Hi, my name is Samala. So I have been trying to do some research on some of my 3 1/2 year old boy behaviors and stumbled across this syndrome. He has the large ears, a big head, and his conversation with us is difficult but, is improving slowly. I think he is actually quite smart. He loves us to read to him and he loves to act out movies but, as far as just chatting he is hard to understand and he refers to himself in the third person “Noah wants to do it”. I try to teach him to say"I want to do it" which he will repeat but, soon after he uses his name again. Right now I think he talks like a 2 year old.
SO I guess my question is does he sound like a candidate for this syndrome and what is his life going to be like with it. Will he ever live an independent life? Is there varing severity’s to this syndrome?
Thanks, Samala

im interested in RLS, im not sure if i have it, but a doctor did tell me i had it but she is just my friends mom and i went to see my real family dr and he said it might be because im still growing. ( i didnt mention rls, but now my arms and stuff shake too eek!!)

I have had type 2 Diabetes for 10 years and still am not able to get it under control. I am now on Insulin and have been diagnosed with Glaucoma, COPD, CHF, CAD an Peripheral Neuropathy. I am unable to do any exercise and would like to learn to enjoy life more.

hi, my name is Denise, i am 43yrs old, the youngest of five, I have 3 sisters and a bro not close by, my mother was brought here because i didnt want her to be put in a nursing home. she is 80, been with me for about 2 yrs now, she has had a few strokes, which showed up on the mri. her memory short term is terrible, but she digs up all the bad things from the past. she has dementia and the middle stages of alzheimer’s. I find it very hard, frustrating, we fight over stupid stuff, but she has had very negative attitude her whole life, and she is bringing me down.
i love her, i am trying my best, she keeps doing things and blaming others for it, and wants answers from me. i need help. an full blooded italian with alzheimers or dementia is rough… den

Diagnosed with Stage 3C ovarian cancer in Feb. 07, resulting in totaly hysterectomy. Originally seemed to do well for 3 mos., then tumor re-appeared, choking off intestine, causing terrible stomach pain/vomiting. Had to agree to chemo, and have been going through hell since.

Decided I needed to reach out to those who have ‘been there’; simply too difficult to deal with alone. Has anyone experienced the return and intestinal blockage, with severe weight loss?

I would like to meet other people with lupus because they will understand and I will understand them. I want to share new information we may find. I want to make new friends that I can talk to because I dont get out much. I live far from town, I lost my best friend, I feel alone. I pray often and write poetry.

I have been dealing with fibromyalgia and as I get older it seems to be getting worse, I would like to connect with other people who deal with this young or old it dosent matter,and maybe learn new techniques of how to cope and deal with fibromyalgia. I also have psoriasis very bad all over my body, I can’t even enjoy wearing shorts in summer cause I’m so ashamed of having psoriasis and people stare at my body so in summer I wear long sleeve shirts and pants. With having both fibromyalgia and psoriasis and other health issues I stay very sad and depressed all time, and don’t care whether I live or die, I normally stay in house with blinds and curtains shut all day long, only time I go out is if I have to,and then I can’t wait to get back home so I can hide. Yes I do have a husband but he never talks to me if he does its about work or something like that. When he finally takes time to talk to me about what I’m going through and how I feel, he just sits there and listens he never gives feed back or advice, he just says I’m sorry u have to go through so many health issues but I still love u. I tell him all time he takes me for granted,always taking care him, of course he says he’s not but how come I feel that way, yes its because he makes me feel that way. I just need alot of comfort and support from people out here who are dealing with any kind of medical issue and would like to make a friend. I hope I hear from someone soon cause I’m at my lowest weakest point don’t know how much more I can take.

I am 46 years old, and I have troubles dealing with ‘anxieties’ in my life…sometimes to the point of sleepless nights. I have thoughts racing through my head, sometimes thoughts that don’t make much sense…and sometimes just thoughts of something coming up that I eel anxious for…I also recently found out I have Dandy Walker Syndrome(DWS)…and currently Dr. running tests to treat.

suffer from this my whole life-now finally getting some relief

I am interested in this condition because i think i suffer from it and wants to learn as much as i can.

My IBS is flaring up ever since I got pregnant and I could use some help and suggestions!

I am the proud mother of 2 beautiful boys. My oldest is now 2.5 years old, and was born with bilateral clubbed feet. He went through casting for approximately 2 months and then had a tenotomy performed. He currently wears a brace at night, but we are having a lot of difficulty with it. I need suggestions on how you all get your children to keep their brace on. He’s a big boy (53 pounds), and if we are unable to keep his shoes on him, he may need another surgery and not be able to walk for a couple of months. I am also a military wife, and I am concerned of how to take care of two young children by myself when he may not be able to walk.

Relief for eczema

Hello, for several years I was told that I had MS. Until 2005, I was then told I had Sjogren’s, vasculitis, RA and was suffering from peripheral neuropathy, ataxia, depression, and fatigue to name a few. I now have crohn’s and Primary Biliary Cirrhosis of the liver. I would like to connect with others who have the same conditions associated with Sjogren’s and learn more about diet and what is helping others to cope better.

I would like to know of a natural cure for anxiety that really works. Thank you.

Recently diagnosed with diabetes. Trying to find out more info on some of the strange things that are happening to me.