Careplace of old

I used to be on CP a couple of years ago. I was wondering if anyone from before it became FF is still here. I really miss our support and friendship.

hi

Hi Guys,

Steve...Careplace Resident Stud here...I pop in every now and then.

hi Annie. this is Christine. I think i was StillOnTheSeesaw, aka SOS or Still. this whole site seems a bit strange. i don't know what my "name" will show up as. i replied to an email and i only had to give my password to logon. weird.

some people are on facebook -- River, Phoenix, Aaron. There may be more. i spend almost no time on any kind of "social" site these days.

how have you been doing? i hope you've been better over the last couple years or is it the same old thing?

Since i was diagnosed as having bipolar disorder, not depression, my meds were changed around and i've been doing better. Still cycle through depression and mania, but not too bad. however, any kind of stress more that what daily life brings sends me uncomfortably close to the edge.

i never went back to work and am now getting SSDI - it took over a year from the time i filed my application until i finally started getting anything. For a while i was paying my own health insurance and it was over $700 a month with a $5,000 deductible. OUCH! Now i'm on Medicare -- after 2 years on SSDI i was eligible for it.

sorry if this is kind of a mess. i got a new computer and i'm not used to the new new keyboard yet.

peace, christine