Couriosity killed the cat

Or so they say~ My inquizitive lil mind just has to know, so please be kind and tame the nosey beast inside;p

IF YOU WERE GIVEN ONE MILLION DOLLARS AND A WORLD ATLAS, WHERE WOULD YOU GO AND WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

thats a very good question. I would go to India and Africa and Japan. Then I would see the rest of America.

I WOULD PROBABLY GO AND VISIT ALL MY FRIENDS HERE AT CAREPLACE. OH AND I WOULD BUY A LIFE TIME SUPPLY OF SUNKIST TOO!!!

Jali I will cruise with you where ever my friend…

Cyndi I

I AM A WORLD TRAVELER.I SPEND ALOT OF TIME IN TAHITI. I THINK I WOULD BUY A CONDO OR HOUSE THERE. I LIKE IT BETTER THAN ANYPLACE I HAVE EVER BEEN. I COULD SAY FEED THE HOMELESS, BUT I THINK WE ARE TALKING ABOUT TRAVEL? BUT IF NOT, STRAY ANIMALS WOULD BE TOP LIST.

Aywhere, nowhere, everywhere. You pick the time, and I’ll meet you there flutterby…
~me

I would go to Scotland and visit the family that I have there, I would also take my grandparents ashes so they could be home forever.

I would bring all my careplace friends on a wonderful Carribean Cruise!!!

eewww!!! A carribean cruise! How fun! To just relax and soak in the sun. Ahhhhhhhh…
~Katie

Given a million dollars I think I might do other things 1st but we are talking travel hers so I think I would take my family and take a year and really see the USA from Hawaii to Alaska , Grand Canyon to Maine , the whole place , From 4 star hotels and from campers I would do it all ! What a treat to have a year to do nothing but travel ! Now that would do a world of wonder for my depression and my kids education !

a cool mill is way to much for my destination of some place warm and deserted so i can scream out to the world how misrible and alone i feel with my thoughts..............

DAMN YOU "THREE" TIMES SOCIAL DISTROTION!!!!!!

FFFWWwwouu, that felt good....

With a million bucks, I would have to choose Barbados as my new home. I’d build an ocean front home and live there. It’s THE MOST beautiful place and has the prettiest blue water with lil fish swimming in the waves. I love it there.

I would travel some but I would also support the legaization of medical MJ… I know it bothers some but the stigma the government has tied to this is BS. I have seen it’s benefits, in fact I have benefited myself.

Velzy - you go my green loving friend!!! I’ll be right there behind you. I have also seen its benefits…I still get to go on the caribbean cruise too right?