Does anyone watch dateline -to catch a predator?

I just can’t figure out why these people continue to do what they do KNOWING that there is a show out there like that and then they sit here and try to lie about WHY there are at these young girls’ homes.

If they shot an episode in my neighborhood, I’d be sitting on my lawn with popcorn laughin at those guys getting thrown on the ground. I just can’t believe they’re so stupid but then I have to realize that they are probably sick in the head and can’t help it.

What’s really funny is when they read the conversations in the little voices saying “Wanna touch it?” I watch this show more for comedy than anything else, I think.

Try to Guess this show/movie:
“Bring out yor dead”…
“Bring our yor dead”…
“Oh, this one’s dead”…
(they load a floppy Man onto their cart)
“I’m not dead yet…”
“I’m not dead yetm Really!”

S, nice name change, I dig it.

Wow, an Assistant D.A. He really should know better and he’s sitting on the PHONE talking to this guy. They said they had a Rabbi, teachers, etc. Man, I’m glad I don’t have kids. I’d be stressed or would just ban my child from using the computer.

That’s why I’m watching american idol…much less stressful for me!!!

I THINK I SAW THAAT ONE BEFORE. IT 'S A REPEAT RIGHT?IT’S A SCARY WORLD OUT THERE. ESP. IF YOU HAVE KIDS. YOU WANT TO PROTECT THEM BUT YOU CAN’T SHELTER THEM EITHER. IT’S HARD TO STAY ‘‘MIDDLE ROAD’’

I SAW THAT ONE. DID YOU SEE THE ONE THAT HAD THAT CRAZY COUPLE THAT MADE PUPPETS? HER HUSBAND MADE BREAD? THEY SWAPED WITH A STRICT MILITARY FAMILY. I COULDN’T STOP LAUGHING!

I love both those shows. They’re good for some 'chill out" time.

Pedophiles suck!!! Like I have told my kids - if anything like that happens to them just tell mommy - and Im not calling the police until after I have stabbed the bastard 75 times. I might go to jail but it will be better than that perve getting a slap on the wrist and being out of prison before the guy who stole a car or sold a dime bag of weed.

I FEEL BAD THAT ANOTHER PERSON FEELS THAT NEED TO HURT ANOTHER PERSON.

To Catch A Predator is a show that, while it has its good points, also concerns me for the “super star” quality way it is shown on TV. It should not have any “entertainment” value - and should only be educational.

Predators do not deserve to live among us. Pure evil. Vile.

There should be no sympathy for those who harm children NONE - I simply do not, will not, and could not have sympathy for anyone who willingly harms another human being without reason - I hope all predators of any sort, well, it’s not to be spoken of… let me just say, sympathy is wasted on them - they are not human… I will never be convinced otherwise.

When they gave me a life sentence, they showed me they deserve NOTHING.