Fragile X Syndrome Member Introductions

I will be out of the office Nov. 12-16 at the Enterprise Community Conference. I will be checking my emails at least once each day. If this is an emergency, please leave a voice mail at 410.772.2746. I will be checking voice mail more often. Otherwise, I will repsond to your request upon my return on Nov. 19.

Have a wonderful day!

Hi, I’m Zach’s mom and just found out about 2 months ago that he has fragile X. I am very new to this and am having a hard time dealing with this new discovery. I really need to understand what my husband, Zach and I have to expect going forward; hopefully some of you can give me some insight.
thanks,
Cori

hi i am marcia mae i have two sons 14 and 15 with full mutation fragile x(aarskog syndrom, youngest son has terrets) and a 18 yr old daughter as well as myself who r carrier/5points shy of full mutation im hopin to gain some friendships information and be with folks that understand and not feel so alone and mayb b a source of friendship to someone whose feeling just as alone
thanks
marcia mae

Hi Marcia,

I have a son w/ full mutation. He’s 4. My sister’s youngest daughter is
will be 2 next month and is also full mutation. I live in Miami and my sister
lives in Japan.
I’m here for any support you may need. I know how it feels to think nobody
understands or knows what you’re going through.

I’m not sure if you can just write directly from your e-mail… reach me at
EMurialdo@aol.com (mailto:EMurialdo@aol.com) or 305-764-7528

Hope to hear from you soon,
Elizabeth Murialdo

For I know the plans I have for you", declares the LORD, “plans to prosper
you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you
will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will
seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found
by you,” declares the LORD… Jeremiah 29: 10-14

hi there, i work with the careplace team. i think careplace is awesome. i hope it will really help people to share, support eachother and learn. we can all use support and understanding and it is so important for all of us who have experienced difficulties to have a safe and informative forum in which to do so. thanks for visiting - it is really rewarding for all of us to see people reaching out to eachother - it is what careplace is all about.