Help!

My name is Andrea and I moderate the other RA group. I was wondering if anyone has had to battle with staph infection/MRSA. I have had this 4 times and I am completely frustrated. I am very tired of getting these infections and i am hoping that someone could help me that has had them or similar situations. I am on antibiotics again and a cream for the bumps/sores. They are extreamly painfull. I would appriciate any and all comments.
Thank You
Andrea

Hi Andrea,

I’ve never had a staff infection but when I used the public pool for aqua exercise I would repeatedly get a bladder infection. As beneficial as the exercise was my doctor told me to quit going. I would suggest colloidal silver on the rash as well as taking an ounce or two everyday. You can buy it or make your own, which is obviously much cheaper.

Cindy

Although I’ve never had the misfortune of a MRSA Staph, I read in a recent American Society of Microbiology news about several strains of “good probiotics”–that is, bacteria that should normally live in your intestines. One of the common bacteria (Lactobacillus acidolphilus, Bifidus…) showed good inhibition against Staph aureus. If you’re not too immunosuppressed (check with your physician), you may want to take probiotics. Sometimes people have been helped by taking 1/8 teaspon baker’s yeast. Baker’s yeast is often found in the human gut. Depending on your RA, you may benefit from an immune stimulant–it helps me. However, check with your physiciian. Good luck!

hello people ! i’m woman from mongolia ,and i gave birth in ireland ,2004. In asian country tradisionaly it’s not allow to take shower or grab frozen meat ,even wash their hand ,and not allow to go without hat alwayse have to be in warm place have to avoid windy cold after given baby for 45days ,than i did completly opposite.after i give birth my son i took shower and went out very thin clouthes .than startess nigthmare ,and i still have these problems during 4 years.I diagnosed reumatoid artritis.,But i dont have any simptoms of ra .after i took shower started sweating completly soaked hall my bed and soarthroat,and feel my upper body is kind of pain ,very unconportable.Nowdays wnen i nearly dump place ,or i tske shower or after rain this simptom starting ,or when outside is windy my forehead and hands feel like without skin and i always feel cold tired when start dump cold my body started ill .Any one please tell me is this RA simptoms and i got RA treatment in china but my result of RP and Ig even getting worse ,no any doctor helping my over sweating and feel without skin ,ill .Do any one know that kind of RA ,please if someone now that kind of disease please help me my mail adress is mastun_2000@yahoo.com in my country peolple said to if give another baby and follow the rule i wiil be completly recover please help me