Hemangioma Member Introductions

I was diagnosed in 1999 with hemangioma on my liver ay yhe age of 43, just would like to know more about my condition as it comes available. I would like to connect with people who may have same symptoms now or have had in past.

I have a three month old daughter with a periocular capillary hemangioma. I am looking for support and other treatment options other than those offered by local doctors.

My Grand daughter had Hemangioma tumer on her face she is 7 weeks old, and it is rapid growing, we need to find help in learning about it and what can be done IN PLANE ENGLISH!

Hi!
My daughter, Jillian, has a strawberry hemangioma on the right side of her head, just behind her eye. I am looking for other parents of children with the same condition. Jillian is 8mos old and we think we are going to treat it with surgery w/ Dr Waner in NYC. Any advice/comments would be appreciated! Thanks!
-Marie

I have three wonderful children. My oldest and youngest have no problems. But my middle child, Trinity, has been fighting with a hermangioma since she was 2 weeks old. She is 3 now and we have been through countless doctors visits and many pokes and prodes. She just finished her 2 plastic surgery to fix the scared tissue on the right side of her face and rebuild her ear lobe. She is very shy and scared around people, but other then that a typical 3 year old.

hi there, i work with the careplace team. i think careplace is awesome. i hope it will really help people to share, support eachother and learn. we can all use support and understanding and it is so important for all of us who have experienced difficulties to have a safe and informative forum in which to do so. thanks for visiting - it is really rewarding for all of us to see people reaching out to eachother - it is what careplace is all about.