Hi looking to meet people who have TMAU or think they have it

Just looking around here to see if there was anyone who would like to chat or email, or possibly even meet. Ive only met one other person in my life who said they had it but I dont know if they did, it was awhile ago and more unknown than it is now. If so please email me. Like some of you I have had this since I was 13 and am now 30. It is terribly lonely and constantly on your mind thorughout the day. People like family and doctors tell you your nuts, its in your head. I have my limits, I will not kill myself I wont let the ignorant people who dont understand do that to me. I would just like to meet some people who understand and gain a friend or two.

Hi, I am a 54 year old wife and mother who lives in the DC area and would like to meet people with TMAU.

Thanks

breathofdeath

Hi breath of death, Im not too far from you, I am in Laurel, DE. I am a 33 year old father and husband. I have a sister who lives in DC, when I go there Ill let you know if you would like to meet. Ive never met anyone else with it either.

Hi guys. I’m 24 and am living in NY. I’m waiting to be tested by Dr.Preti, but if I’m right, then I have had this for 10 years, since I was 14. All the doctors have told me I was nuts too. I’m stopped telling my mom about it earlier on because she thought I was making things up, too.

Are you willing to travel to NY, Pete? Where are you from Bill?
Otherwise, we call all e-mail or IM.

Sarie

Hi,

I would like to meet people with TMAU I live in San Diego County I I know that their’s a couple of people in the surrounding area I would love to meet some new people don’t be so shy. God loves us all.

Take Care
Valerie A.K.A Brown Sugar

I am from wilmington, DE and yes I would be willing to travel. If anyone wants to chat my email is crusader2085@comcast.net and my aol im is bill20855.

Canada checking in,feel free to PM me as you wish.

I would love to meet someone who actually understands what I go through on a daily basis. Im a 26 year old female and I live in Columbus Georgia. So if anyone lives near me feel free to email me. Thanks!!

Hi Sunshine,

I’m in California. I’m from Alabama . You should contact Bobbi she lives in Atlanta. I’m going to let her know that you’re in the area. How things going for you? Remember to :slight_smile: because God’s mercy will help us keep it together.

Take Care
Brown Sugar

I am a true believer in God and I know we should not question him . I will continue to pray for myself and everyone so please do the same. It would be better I think if more people knew of this condition. That way people would not judge me and think that I am unclean. Thank you for responding to me at least others know what I go through.

hi i’m from cincinnati ohio is there anyone else out there in my area with the same issues?

I’m in oklahoma willing to travel statewide. 28yo male. I think I’ve had since about 13 also