Hirschsprung's Disease Member Introductions

I have a two-year-old daughter with unofficially diagnosed Hirschprung’s Disease. The GI hasn’t pushed to doing a biopsy at this point because we’ve been able to control it pretty well with diet, however, she is having more and more problems. I’m looking for help and support from other parents to help us help her.

My daughter is 6 years old and has had constipation issues since she was born. My brother, who is now 34years old, had a very severe case as a baby. My mother told me that it was hereditary, so I’m trying to find as much information about it as possible.

My daughter, K, has the disease and I have some questions regarding remedies for her diaper rashes and afflictions.

I have two daughters will HD. They are 4 years old and 18 months. We’re working on potty training and it’s not easy!

My daughter Danni is five and has total colonic Hd, and a feeding tube. She had her reversal done at age one, and is doing great. I just love to talk to other parents and adults with the same problems.

Hello, the Dr.'s are tellimg me I have Hirschsprung’s disease and I was just trying to figure out if I should do the surgery and get more information on it… thanks

Hello, the Dr.'s are tellimg me I have Hirschsprung’s disease and I was just trying to figure out if I should do the surgery and get more information on it… thanks

My daughter was diagnosed with HD five days after she was born.

my son has hirschprungs, i would like to find out what other parents experiences have been.

Hi, I’m new to this site. I have 3 children, 2 with hd. my eldest son 23 y/o (SS) and my youngest son 18 y/o (LS). All up we have 9 family members who have been born with HD or 4 generations. My grandson is the latest. He was born with LS HD.
Sandra

My son had surgery for HD at 2 months. He is now almost 3 and we are working on potty training. He doesn’t want to poop in the potty. Is there anyone who is past this point with some great advice for us?

i have a 4 year ols daughter with hirschsprungs since birth , we have had nothing but problems, I am fustrated and concerned and scared for my daughter,looking for answers and support

I have a 7 mos old boy with Hirschsprungs. He had surgery at 6 weeks after NICU stay and multiple ER visits, dr. visits and tests ending with a diagnosis after he got enterocolitis.

My stepson has total colonic HD ans is two years old with an ileostomy…

My 11 month old son has Hirschsprung’s Disease - isolated short stem. He had his pull through surgery at 3 months old.

My son, Caden, has SSHD. He was diagnosed at 3 years old. He had his pull-through in Oct. 2006.

My 3 yr old daughter has HD and had her transanal pull-through at 2 months of age.

My name is Rhiannon and I have an 11 month old who has Hirschsprung’s disease. He had his first surgery at 3 month of age (pull-thru) which failed. Illeostomy at 5 month

I have a 4 year old son with HD and want to meet other parents dealing with the same thing.

My son is 3 months old and was diagnosed with HD when he was 3days old. Surgery is booked for 5 weeks time !!