I got a job

I am so happy I got a job in a nice salon that will work around my schedule. It has been 2 years since I have worked and I think that I am ready to go back. I just am so relieved that it was not as bad as I thought it would be I havent worked in a salon in 5 years and I didnt think that I could do it and then I got to the second interview and did the demo haircut on the dummy and it was great like I never stoped. I feel strong today and if today is the only da that I get like that I will take it, because the next step is to call about my ssi disability since I am only going part time I will not loose it but it will change. I just wanted to share my good news since every one here was so supportive thought the last 6 months and my test. My love and hugs to all of care place.

Kel

I’m very happy for you, too. Sometimes my job is the only thing that keeps me sane! I hope you enjoy it!

Congratulations and Good Luck. Applying for, accepting and going to a new job can be scarey. It’s like you are putting yourself “out there”. Sometimes you doubt youself even though you have been doing it for a long time. You will be great. Best wishes.

Congratulations and Good Luck. Applying for, accepting and going to a new job can be scarey. It’s like you are putting yourself “out there”. Sometimes you doubt youself even though you have been doing it for a long time. You will be great. Best wishes.

How very wonderful! I am seeking a job right now to replace the one I’m losing (oh budget cuts, how lovely)… this is excellent news and gives me hope too… good for you!

CONGRATS!!! let me know where you are and we’ll come give you some business!!!

Congratulations on your new job. It’s always great to hear happy news ! Big hugs, gramms

Congratulations!! I am very happy for you! You should be so proud of yourself!! I think that you will feel better in many ways with your new job!
Many hugs!

Congratulations, Kel! big step forward-good luck-i am very happy for you

good for you!!

i know you’ll do great – because you’re doing something you love!

hugs,
c.

That is so great! See, you can do anything you put your mind to. Congratulations!

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! LAST WE TALKED YOU WERENT TOO HAPPY ABOUT THE TEST AND HOW IT WENT. CONGRATS!!!

keljo…Yeah!!!  Sally

Thank you all so much I am looking so forward to some new things in my life. The last few months have been so rough and not being sure about how my test went made it worse but as usual I am my own worst enemy. In my life I know a few things I am a good mommy and a good hair dresser I alawys was it was all I ever wanted to do and I try to be a good friend and I thank all of you for being such wonderful and supportive friends.