Just looking for support

Wow! Thank you so much for this. It gives me a lot to think about. I will
stay in touch.
Thanks again!
Jackie

Kelly,
So very sorry you are going through this. It is a very hard disease for people to understand that don’t know, or have not had Pancreatitis. I know it is easy to free isolated and alone. But please know we are hear for you. With MUCH information. Also, another good information Soarch is the National Pancreas Foundation on the web.

Take care,
Lynne

Keri,
Having an ERCP TODAY at Emory, will have to let you know how it goes. Thanks for the information on checking the pressure. I didn’t know that, but hopefully will get a chance to ask them to check it if possible while they are there.

Take care,
Lynne

Amanda,
I have been living with CP for 15 years with several AP flair ups. I just recently learned that you can have AP with no number changes if the Pancreas is damaged to the point of not making enzymes properly. My Pancreas is not making enzymes at all, so will never get to the 3 X level. The docs say that they look at other thing to decide then. It is very hard to diagnose and MOST doctors, especially ER docs can’t do it effectively. So don’t just accept that the numbers don’t say AP. Also, in my experience, the CP can flair up almost to the AP level pain wise. It has been VERY difficult to know which is which. Both are terribly painful.

Take care,
Lynne