Lets talk shoulders

I have alot of pain in my shoulders and some painful fat but 4 yrs ago I was injured and dislocated my right shoulder and broke my right arm so I blamed it all on that but I know that it is DD now…And every where there is a joint there are lumps that are really painful so it must go hand in hand when you have damage to a joint thats where DD lumps like to hang out…I also have them on my knees and hips and elbows…

Last night I thought I was being bit by mosquitos big time on my shoulder…but my husband said nope…no bites…aliens were at work Im thinking…and alot there were too…

Oh yes, I call those the bee stings. A lovely side effect of lumps forming.

Hi, hey the bee sting thing just happened not long ago, I ripped off my T-shirt thinking there was a bee inside…I also get intense itching when a lump is beginning…anyone else? Thanks, LadyMary

Yes, the itching is awful, and not just on the new ones. I have a very large one in my back that has itched almost constantly for 2 years! Drives me nuts!

Pamela

Itching and the stinging another lovely symptom we all have in common. Drive me crazy sometimes. I get jumpy when I feel the stinging. We had a scorpion infestation last year and one stung my on the inner part of arm where the aliens are the worst. So everytime I feel the sting I jump up and brush myself off thinking I have one on me again. A little paranoid I guess but those things HURT!!!

Those sudden stings…you swear something stung you! It has to be a bug! I hate it! I start slapping myself all over! It is really dumb…it feels like a spider or mosquito is biting…one theory is that DD is a parasite and the stings add some validity to that theory. OUCH!

That isn’t paranoid, Brennie! One scorpion sting would be enough for anyone! A brown recluse spider got me about 15 years ago and the area still gives me trouble periodically. No matter how many DD bee stings I get, I always look to see what bit me!

Pamela