Lupus Member Introductions

Hi Ronlynn,
My name is Lindy and I have dealt with Lupus and Fibromyalgia for over 15 years,diagnosed finally by a great lady doc, Dr Reddy, who is a rhematologist. I was bounced around, misdiagnosed ect ect for years, over medicated, under medicated…You will hear the stories, The best defence is a good defence, know your body, find a good doctor and do your research, You have the illness, it does NOT have you, I chose natural things for myself, not liking to be DOPED out…Meditation, yoga…work wonders, Stress and Caffine are your enemies…You MUST get your rest, and when your in pain that can be a hard thing to do.Eat lots of fresh fruits and vegies, fish…Anyway…that is my lil 2 cents worth , hope it helps…Lindy

ladylynn

I also was recently diagnosed with skin Lupus. The have me on Hydroxychloroquine 200MG and Clobetasol Propionate Gel 0.05%. I do exercise regularly and eat better then I did. If anyone has any advise or questions you can e-mail me at cartermesq@yahoo.com.

ladylynn lupus-cpt2208@lists.careplace.com wrote:

Hello my name is onyx i am a teen currently struggling with alot of the symptoms of lupus and i am trying to survive through high school and it is pretty hard…

dealing with it is very hard…considering i am young and at my age many people are judgmental but i manage to get by having hope and knowing that people can have worsen conditions keeps me going each day

Hi. I’m a 36yr old mother of 4 and I was just diagnosed with Lupus. I just joined the group and am looking for all the information I can gather. Thanks!

Hi, i have lupus,fibro.,ibs and some other illness.Hoping to find info on how other people deal with this.