Lupus Stories...for a Lupus Book

Hi Everyone,

My name is Rebeka. And first on let me say, i do not have lupus. I was diagnosis with Multiple Sclerosis 2 years ago.

Since i was diagnosed with MS I began writing a book about MS. A collection of stories, from different people who delt with that disease.

Well i finished my MS book, and now am being a book on lupus. I’m looking for stories from people with lupus, friends, family members, caretakers, pretty much anyone who has ever delt with lupus.

If you would be willing to share your stories please send me a message and i’d love to answer any of your questions.

Thank you

That sounds great. I’ve had lupus for 10 years and everyone always comments on how well I’ve lived with it and how much I have accomplished despite it. I’ve been told to write my own book, but would feel too embarrassed. If you’d like my story, I’d be willing to give it. K

Yes, Kimberlee I’d love to have your story! Thank you

Well, I’ve included a brief story here, so check it out and tell me what other kind of information you would need. Family history, diagnosis, different set backs, goals, accomplishments, views on life or living with Lupus, etc… I’m pretty open when it comes to discussing my SLE as I feel the more people are aware of it, the more can be done.

Actually that story would work just fine. Thank you!!