Myasthenia Gravis Member Introductions

Thank you for that info, Sharry (and yes, I got your email, too). I will most certainly look into the links you provided.

I know I shouldn’t feel like this, but it’s tough, you know…I suppose it will just take me a while to find my place now. I accept that I have limitations, and will find ways to work around them as they progress.

My doc put me on Lyrica today, saying that he thinks I’m having partial seizures during the night. Just can’t wait to see what tomorrow brings…hahahahaha…

Hi Susan,

Well I guess you and my daughter are 1 in a million. I can’t believe I have actually found someone w/ LEMS. My daughter will be 13 this weekend and has been living w/ LEMS for exactly 1 year now. Only just diagnosed in June. She does not have cancer but will be scanned every 6 months for at least 2 years. How long have you had LEMS? I can’t wait to ask you more questions since we have been given very little info and no prognosis.

Anette

I live in the northeast and suffer from seasonal depression. I basically hibernate from november until april. Besides moving, I’d really like to talk to people about how they’ve conquered their depression. I’m a really cynical person and depression has got me beat :confused: