New - 10yo dd w/JRA - What to expect?

My 10 yo daughter, Megan, was just diagnosed with JRA. She spent last weekend in the hospital & is fighting a bone infection in her ankle. I don’t know much yet, but her RF is positive. So far it is her left ankle & right foot where a flip flop goes over above the big toe side.

I know they are all different, but what is the tendency for how these things progress? Are these 2 locations likely to just continue to be a problem ongoing or on & off or does is leave & sometime attack a different joint? Does the pain just go on & on or are there often remissions?

It is not systemic, but I don’t know yet which of the other 2. If they grow out of it, any idea how many years we might be talking about?

Thank you for any help anyone has.

I am 27 and started feeling symptoms 3 years ago. I have never taken any prescription drugs and have been seeing a kenesiologist to prolong the time when I start taking prescription meds. It has worked wonders until now after just having my second baby. I was told that during pregnancy it subsides, and after the baby there is a flare up. I would recommend finding a someone who can do body work and energy work as long as you can before starting the meds. so young and dealing with side affects. I don’t know if this helped in anyway but thought I would mention it.