New to RA

I am 21 years old and have just been diagnosed with RA. I am doing Medatraxate shots once a week. They have been helping, but leave me sometimes with headache, no appetite. The ways that I have found to help my RA is excercising. I do 30 minutes of Cardio, 30 minutes of Pilates, and 30 minutes of yoga every morning and that really helps the stiffness in my joints. It really helps me get through the day. I had sitting to long because it makes my joints get very stiff. What do you all do to help your RA?

Hi. Welcome to the group. My name is Andrea. I have had RA for about two years now. I am on Methotrexate as well but I take pills. I was on Embrel also but now I am on Remicade and steriods. Sometimes streching helps with the pain in my legs. It depends on the amount of pain for that day. I hope that you are having a good day today and keep posting.
Andrea

Hi
my name is sara,Iam from Sudan,I diagnosed my self with Rheumatoid arthiritis 4 years ago when I just graduated from medical school back home,Iam now 26 years old and gess what I am feeling much better now ,I would like to share with you my personal experience with RA because I know how much frusterated patient may feel espesially if he or she is young.
I was searching for a treatment that will cure my RA coz I couldn’t bear these drugs and the improvement came thanks to god when I adoped a kind of diet based on resting my gastrointestinal system. please read more about food allergies and celiac disease if you will ,coz celiac may present it self as an autoimmune diseases{any type beleive me}it was a shock for me to improve after 3 month of not eating wheat[except bread at first then I started eating gluten free bread}no milk or milk product what so ever and eat green vegs and fruits.
http://jhackett_ra.tripod.com/timelines.html. check these web side and consider it ,you may have food ellergy.it is one of the possiblities.
www.drdahlman.com. check these side too . best of like darlings