Newborn & RA

I was diagnosed about 3 years ago, and have never been on any medication other than herbal supplements. I have a 6 week old and a 2 year old. I am a stay at home mom and after having my second child, my arthritis has never been this bad. It was good during pregnancy and all of a sudden EVERY part of my body hurts to the point I can’t get out of bed or into the tub without my husband lifting me in or out. I am nursing and plan to nurse for awhile. Even before I was nursing I was afraid of all the drugs they would prescribe because of what it would do to me long term or the side affects.

Has anybody else dealt with a tremendous flare up after pregnancy and how long did it last? Also anybody have success with using the natural remedies versus the drugs?

I want my kids to have a normal life with a mom who can function

Hi
I know what it feel like and the only thing Ican give you is to search if you have food allergies and to read about it . i discovered that I have celiac disease and lactose intolerance and when I refrened from taking milk, milk products and wheat I felt great after 3 month{i didn’t have any gastric or intestinal symptoms}. it may take longer or shorter period depending on the severity. I am improving thanks to god and I am reducing my dose of sulfa salazine{ don’t do it your self if you experience any improvement, I am adoctor} I wrote in this web side some websides that helped me with my RA. hope god cure you…amen