Perricone Prescription

Hello all

I thought I would share a book that was recommended by my chiropractor and my doctor. The Perricone Prescription or The Perricone Weight-loss Diet by Nicholas Perricone M.D. He’s also been on Oprah and talks about how to eat for anti-aging. Personally I preferred the Weight-loss book out of the two.

I decided to read it for how to eat and decrease inflammation and sever tiredness, which is why my doctor recommended it. I was amazed while reading it that I felt it really spoke to my issues inflammation in my joints, lupus, lack of energy, auto-immune problems and so forth.

Anyhow, I haven’t incorporated everything suggested but I have made a number of changes already - increase my anti-oxident foods, way less carbs and simple sugars, lots and lots of protien (eggs, fish, chichen, yogurt), almonds, lots of fruits & vegetables especially dark green salads and omega-3 supplements. I still need and want to make a number of other changes including vitamin supplements.

The results have been great. Truly I have so much more energy and my inflammation has definitely decreased. I’m really feeling much, much better. This is not to say everything is perfect. I’m still have trouble with headaches and a sore shoulder but I truly feel better. Oh ya and my skin seems much improved as well. At this point weight loss and anti-aging would be a great bonus too!

Anyhow, something to consider. Good luck to all!

Hello, I am unavailable to read your message at this time.