Provigil

I was on Provigil 200mg twice a day… This was not helping me much… 400mg a day is a lot I thought. I went back to my doctor and told her that it just wasnt working and she took me off of it and put me on a small dose of Ritalin twice a day. This has worked much better than the Provigil.
I thought that I would put those two medications out there just for ideas for people…

Tucette-
I was on Provigil last year in November 06 since April 06, then I went off and my Dr. put me on Dextrostat which is a anphetamine (sp?). But it is a very watched drug and was a severe pain, not only that it just wasn’t working at 30 mgs and he was afraid that if he went up it would make me jittery. So 3 weeks ago I went back on the Provigil and somedays I’m better but like Saturday and Sunday I slept on and off most of the day. I hate that! I am on 300 mgs, I wonder if my Dr. would go up to at least 400 mgs?
I need to touch base with him anyway because I’m running out of the samples.
Huggles–Beauty

What about Adderall???

At 11:03 AM 12/3/2007, you wrote:

Tucette-
I was on Provigil last year in November 06 since April 06, then I
went off and my Dr. put me on Dextrostat which is a anphetamine
(sp?). But it is a very watched drug and was a severe pain, not
only that it just wasn’t working at 30 mgs and he was afraid that if
he went up it would make me jittery. So 3 weeks ago I went back on
the Provigil and somedays I’m better but like Saturday and Sunday I
slept on and off most of the day. I hate that! I am on 300 mgs, I
wonder if my Dr. would go up to at least 400 mgs?
I need to touch base with him anyway because I’m running out of the samples.
Huggles–Beauty

__

Oishda aka MSHarleyChick aka Carolyn
:wink: -=AtTiTuDeISEvErYtHiNg!!!=- :wink:
Riding my Motorcycle
Somewhere in Southeast Michigan

I’m taking Provigil also. I’m on 400 mg. which I take everyday at 2p.m. (an hour before I go to work). The first few weeks were the best for this medication, then it just went flat…I have been taking it now for about 2 months. I decided that after this refill is done, then I will not refill it again. Ok, not to sound too personal but has anyone noticed that when your taking this medication, that there is a strong odor from it when you urinate??

Hmmm…I have, but I don’t know if it was from the Provigil. But I know what you mean. I have more of a bad taste in my mouth, like metal. Does that sound familiar?

Beauty