Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome Member Introductions

My name is Kelly and I was diagnosed with RSDS in 1997. Thanks to my mother, we went from doctor to doctor to get diagnosed and manged to find a doctor who know I wasn’t making it up. We tried most of the treatment options until they stopped working, then I got a pump with Prialt in it. That has helped a lot but I think I some serious symptoms are comming up in relation to the Prialt. But not sure what is RSDS and what is Prialt. My legs are too swollen to wear most shoes. In the last year they have gone from reddish to bright red - in splotches over my leg. Scared to think of Prialt going away.
Am amazed by all the fighters out there, you are in my prayers.

hi there, i work with the careplace team. i think careplace is awesome. i hope it will really help people to share, support eachother and learn. we can all use support and understanding and it is so important for all of us who have experienced difficulties to have a safe and informative forum in which to do so. thanks for visiting - it is really rewarding for all of us to see people reaching out to eachother - it is what careplace is all about.