Resource for parents/school

My friend has given me a magazine that comes out twice yearly possessing information about, family stories, educational strategies, church advice for care /education, as well as many other resources for many special kids and families. They range from Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome, Autism, and any other learning disability or special need that is presented by the readers and editor. I find the stories strengthening and the advice possibly useful for strategies in care, education, behavior, ect for our son who has C-ACC and is due to be born this October. I thought that maybe sharing this information can help someone contact others in their area with similar challenges or maybe assist in the challenges that are being faced and perhaps strengthen those of us who need it through a Christian source. There is a list of differing organizations and support groups in different area as well as the possibility for a list of others in your area.

The magazine is called “Nathhan/Chask” (Chask-Christian homes and special kids) (Natthan-National Challenged Homeshoolers) . . . the contact information for this/these organizations are . . . www.nathhan.org www.chask.org

I hope that someone finds this helpful and uplifting.