Sad news (sort of)

I got my tax money and with my tax money I did the best thing I could ever do in my life: I GOT SIMS2, SIMS2 UNIVERSITY, AND SIMS2 OPEN FOR BUSINESS. Needless to say, I really won’t be on any other computer except for the one in the basement and I haven’t equipped it with the internet as of yet. And I’ve gotta split my time and bond with the midget too so I won’t have too much time to come on here. NOT DEAD will keep me updated on whatever is going on. LOL. But I’m not dying or anything. I’m just playing my game FINALLY!!!

Ha, only two people care huh? I see I’ve been replaced. LOL. Of course I’m going to be here to check in because I’ve got some stories to tell.

OOOH I LIKE STORIES!!! LET ME GET SOME SUNKIST FIRST BEFORE YOU START!!

i didn’t do it!

HEY, WE ARE WAITTING FOR THE STOREY…KIE WHERE IS THE STORIE? HEY SQUIRREL BOY I LIKE THE CATWOMAN SUIT . THE COLOR SHOWS OFF YOUR EYES

We should make up another story. That was fun. I do have a story about me falling with my daughter yesterday when I was getting her from daycare. That baby didn’t touch that ground though. I have scraped hands and knees and a hole in my pants but she didn’t feel any pain.

THen the lady at my job has gotten on my nerves (remembering to take Zoloft NOW).

And tomorrow I’m going to court for the whole child support thing. STUPID is in town from CA so this will be the first time he meets his daughter. If he doesn’t acknowledge her it’s going to take a good number of people to get me off him.

KIE, HE HASN’T MET HIS DAUGHTER YET? WOW. EVEN IF YOU TOO ARN’T TOGETHER YOU’D THINK THAT HE’D WANT TO SPEND TIME WITH HIS DAUGHTER. THAT IS SO SAD

Girl, you must not have read my story. That fool tried to give me $50K to sell my daughter to his gay sister. His mother didn’t know she had a granddaughter until I called her in November and told her. She had NO clue because he didn’t tell ANYONE. The only reason he’s coming is because his mom is in his ass about it because she knows Kie is his and she told him so. She said her son is an ass sometimes but she’s been VERY nice to me and gets her granddaughter just about every Friday so I can “have a life”. I really like her and she wants me to be part of the family but I just can’t stand his ass.

WOW… THAT IS ALL I CAN SAY ABOUT THAT. WHERE THE HELL DID YOU MEET THIS CHARMER?

Hey KenKie, I was able to read your entire story and it made me cry :frowning:

He is not even worth mentioning ~ so all I will say is this - you get as much child support as is possible that the law will allow… and never let him be alone with your baby - but I know you never would, so why did I say something so silly? He does not deserve to even know or breathe the same air as you or your daughter, however I will always be grateful for you for his presence on this planet, as that created your daughter :))))) Even the worst people can be responsible for some of the best things!

I am sorry about your fall - but glad your daughter is okay :slight_smile: and hope you are healing well… the worst thing is to fall with the baby, isn’t it? Had that happen to me too in the past.

Falling with the baby was quite comical to me. I fell in slow motion and the whole time I was falling, I was fighting to make sure the baby didn’t hit the pavement. LOL. But she’s definitely fine. I wouldn’t let ANYTHING bad happen to her.

I met STUPID about 8 years ago when I was dating a guy that was Nigerian. Long story short, we stayed friends only and I would talk to him about my problems and he’d do the same. After my engagement ended with my ex fiancee I didn’t care anymore. So I was wreckless and got pregnant. It could’ve been worse, I could’ve gotten HIV and died. But I got a beautiful and loving baby out of it and even though I struggled, I wouldn’t change it for the world. He’s the one that missed out.