Share experiences about Puestow and Pancreatitis?

Thank you Jewels and Volup I really appreciate your support right now! Are either one of you on facebook?
I found a really neat game to keep me occupied when I am awake. I found it on facebook and it’s called Farmtown. would love to hear your ideas on what you do while your down. I hope you are both feeling better soon.

So, glad that you received your disability Jewels. I don’t know yet but had my phone appt. and will find out in a couple of months. Meanwhile, They told me to apply with my previous employer. So, we shall see what happens I will keep you updated.

God Bless,
mkgirl

oh mkgirl,

i have been wondering about you, sounds rough, but you made it through. keep hydrated and keep on top of the pain, do not try to tough it out. you know my drs all told me for everyday you are in bed it takes your body up to a week to recoupe that time, so do not be expecting to feel awesome just too soon, but it will come back in time, i have found instead of pushing my body all the time with this disease you just have to let it be sick and rest and hydrate and control pain, i am praying for you and sunnier days are ahead, trust me ! i am home sick today, my disability has been approved so soon i hope by the end of the month i can give notice at my part time job and rid a little more mental and physical stress, that is also hard on us, i know you are so young but just do what you have to !

prayers and love to you,
julie

yes do draw short term disability from your employer, that’s a good idea ! it takes about 2 years to get disability, it is a long drawn out process and lots of repeat paper work, so anything you fill out make copies and be VERY SPECIFIC no matter how embarrassing or gross, tell it like it is, also the big thing that helped me was my attendance. the vocational guy said the average employer only allows 2 absents per month, also the amount of breaks i take in a day for rest and bathroom, very critical ! i know there have been several people here who helped me with my disability and if i can help you or anyone i sure will, mrs. barb is a wealth of info and so great, during my hearing i just kept thinking of her and all the tips she gave, they worked !!! shes a real dream ! i am on facebook julie seybert ! it is a neat site, i will have to find that game ! hang in there and yes keep us posted !

much love and positive thoughts and prayers !
love you julie

I looked you up but there’s more than one Julie Seybert. Can you tell me around which area you live?

mkgirl

newton kansas 97114 also i may have put it julie dent- seybert !!! let me know if you cannot find me from this !

Hi, I am not on facebook. Tried and didn’t like it so I canceled my account. I like to read and watch old movies when I’m down. Had blood tests run on the 13th. My thyroid is at .06. The bottom number on the scale is .11. I have been on a homeopathic thyroid medication for years. I am switching to a prescription med. tomorrow. That may account for why I get tired and dizzy and out of breath so easily. I’m going to go look up sypmtoms when I get off here. I pray this finds you all feeling better today.

Vonnie

Hi Vonnie, just wanted to comment on your thyroid, I too have thyroid problems I have been on synthroid for about 6 month now and it seems to help with the tired, and dizzy. I also take meclizin? for dizzyness. Ok I just wanted to comment on your post…Big Hugs, lots of thoughts of you and prayers…
Love, Barb :wink:

Hi Vonnie,
I love reading to although I haven’t done that in quite some time once I get into a real good book I have trouble putting it down. I grew up around books my mom worked at the library. She brought books home for me to read all the time and I have very fond memories of us reading together.
Thank goodness for the blood test. Glad you got that all figured out. mmm, gives me some incentive to go and have my blood drawn have the prescription from the doc just keep forgetting. Anyone, else have trouble remembering things. I did remember to have the xray done yesterday.

Julie, not sure if I found you or not. I sent someone by your name a note. If it’s not you than I can’t find you on facebook I did find you on classmates though.
look me up Terry Pattison

Mrs. Barb, What causes your dizzyness?

Vonnie

hey girl i looked you up also but there were several of you ! i gave you the wrong zip ! julie seybert newton kansas 67114 i do not have my pic up yet and not all info filled out, i will get to it soon !

They say it’s inner ear, the fluid does not stop when i stop??? I seem to have gotten worse since my thyroid has been messed up, oh my count was 0.2, but they won’t do surgery due to my blood disorder (platelet counts) so I guess I will just deal with it…I was sooooooo dizzy at Easter that I fell and don’t remember anything but waking up in my bed, hubby said i was out of it??? anyway so I am not 100% sure what the real cause is, sorry this is just what they tell me, who the heck knows :frowning:
good night, big hugs…Barb :wink:

mmm… don’t know if I sent the request to the right Julie or not. I have dark brown hair and glitter on my neck that would be me.

i will check you out tonight when i get back on !